• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

OT : Everyone Needs To Freaking Chill

Just stop with the attacks its really pushing me to the point of mental. I am human also...and i do my best to tone down my anger...but when nobody listens to me and just starts overstepping the rules i have in place...i start to boil the water. And i also can get frustrated.

Everybody just tone it the fuck down and get a grip. We are all on the same freaking team.
  • Whydachargers?
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2023
    • Send PM

I wouldn't wish your job on anyone.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Im also seeing some of you that have been with us for quite a while feeling the need to post political stuff. And just to let you know...political memes are also not cool. Maybe a nice little attempt at working around the rule...but dont do it.

Anything political. Anything. And what i mean by that is everything related to politics. E_V_E_R_Y_T_H_I_N_G

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Zero tolerance for politics, agreed. I can do better. Thanks, Boss. :thumbsup:

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
          Zero tolerance for politics, agreed. I can do better. Thanks, Boss. :thumbsup:
          Thank you for not trying to butt heads with me. lol

Im tired of members doing this. I say stop doing something...i dont have the time do dilly dally with the semantics of it. Just wish some here would stop trying to rearrange the furniture in my house. Its my house. Dont like it go somewhere else. Some just dont have the awareness of their impact on others. Its all about them. And we are big enough and busy enough that i dont have to tolerate the BS/

People cant seem to abide by the rules and its pissing me off.

Thanks for the Aloha Ghost.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Aloha, my friend. Be well.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Heres to a more relaxed and drama free day at the Blues today. I could use a little more civility and calm...the dizzy spells got brutal last night for me. So im sorry for my anger yesterday...thought i was in a really good place mentally etc...but stress over the emotions and outbursts here can easily take its toll on me. Sorry if i was psycho. I do tend to let things get to me when i feel like im losing control here.

Aloha to all and its Raiders week. So lets channel the energy towards them. Gonna kick ass this week.

Comment

Working...
              X