• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltFan4evr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2023
    • Send PM

Fans Who Sell Out (Their Tickets)

Been Charger fan for 50 years and don't live on the west coast. But I have not missed a game in 30 years.What makes me sick is the fans who live in the area that sell all there tickets.
    To the visiting teams not true fans got a beautiful stadium but have no home field advantage we have a great team that you the LA fans should appreciate and Great players.
    ​​​​on offense and defense QB WR KA13.
    Chargers deserve better fans
  • Maniaque 6
    French Speaking Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • QuΓ©bec city
    • Send PM

It was the same in San Diego !

Comment

• BoltFan4evr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2023
      • Send PM

Yes but is sad to play in front of your
      home crowd and hear that I love the Chargers
      To win the Big one but I think our coach sucks

Comment

• BoltFan4evr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2023
        • Send PM

Look at KC you don't see that crap.
        Not sure LA fans appreciate football.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          • Jan 2019
          • QuΓ©bec city
          • Send PM

The Dodgers are not there anymore !
          Neither the Angels.
          Then ...

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltFan4evr View Post
            Look at KC you don't see that crap.
            What else is there to do in KC, especially in fall and winter?

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

The fans come with winning, thats on Spanoses hands... until they put a good product on the field nothing is going to happen related to fans... and I do appreciate the growing fan base in LA, I thought it was going to be a joke, but it isnt.

Comment

• Duck of Death
                Social Piranha
                • May 2022
                • Flyover, USA
                • Send PM

Winning certainly helps. But even after the Rams won their ring, my understanding is that there were still plenty of opposing teams’ fans routinely taking over SoFi the very next season. The issue is about transplants - there’s more of them in SoCal than just about anywhere else in the country. Not to mention there’s probably more scalpers too. And lots of opposing fans plan vacations around their visits - Disney, Universal, Beach, etc.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post
                  Winning certainly helps. But even after the Rams won their ring, my understanding is that there were still plenty of opposing teams’ fans routinely taking over SoFi the very next season. The issue is about transplants - there’s more of them in SoCal than just about anywhere else in the country. Not to mention there’s probably more scalpers too. And lots of opposing fans plan vacations around their visits - Disney, Universal, Beach, etc.
                  The Rams left and played in St. Louis for 21 seasons. There is not a lot of allegiance in LA for them. For the Chargers it's even worse, 9 out of 10 So Cal residents feel the Chargers don't belong in the LA sports scene, they belong in San Diego. The Chargers could win the next three Super Bowls and I still know if LA sports fans would embrace them. The Chargers will always be considered carpetbaggers in the LA area. The best thing for the franchise would be for the Spanoses to sell to a new owner with deep pockets who could move the team back to SD County and build a new stadium there.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    • Jan 2019
                    • QuΓ©bec city
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                    The fans come with winning, thats on Spanoses hands... until they put a good product on the field nothing is going to happen related to fans... and I do appreciate the growing fan base in LA, I thought it was going to be a joke, but it isnt.
                    Good product ?
                    The Chargers are the most spectacular team in NFL !

Comment

• AFboltfan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2018
                      • Balboa Park bench
                      • Medical Simulation
                      • Send PM

We don't even have our own stadium....

Comment

• Berserker76
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltFan4evr View Post
                        Been Charger fan for 50 years and don't live on the west coast. But I have not missed a game in 30 years.What makes me sick is the fans who live in the area that sell all there tickets.
                        To the visiting teams not true fans got a beautiful stadium but have no home field advantage we have a great team that you the LA fans should appreciate and Great players.
                        ​​​​on offense and defense QB WR KA13.
                        Chargers deserve better fans
                        I think the Charger fans deserve a better team! A team that doesn't suffer a humiliating blowout in the playoffs and a team that doesn't lose close games via stupid mistakes. If the Bolts somehow develop a consistent & winning culture, the fans will be more apt to pay these ridiculous prices to see them in person. We've been season ticket holders for a few years now (I know, I know, but someone's got to keep the Spanos clan employed). The only time we sell our tickets is when we can't attend a game. The walk of shame out of the stadium after a loss is never fun, but always worse when we lose to certain teams, the cowgirls, faders, and donks being prime examples. I'll agree that fair-weather fans suck, but c'mon guys, bring us a SB ring already. Start by crushing, not just beating, the cowgirls on prime-time this Monday. Hey, a person can dream.

Comment

Working...
                        X