Chargers at Packers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not all these necessary equal points but they had their blunders near the GL enough times.

I'm done with Telesco and Staley.
    I didn't list the Allen drop at the goal line as I think the sun got in his eyes. But the pass him hit right in the chest - so can blame the sun, sure. Can't blame the pass.

And yes, not all of those are points. Who knows what happens after the Parham drop the first drive - maybe they still punt or not score. Still the same - too many mistakes on offense to over come the defense

And even so - herbert played very well and he still didn't get the help. And he doesn't need a lot of help

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
      Let's do this!
      • Aug 2022
      • Raleigh N. Carolina
      • Send PM

I'm sooooo HAPPY I DIDNT PAY FOR SUNDAY TICKET!

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
        Day One...
        • Mar 2019
        • Brentwood, 94513
        • Send PM

Fuck, time to lose some more game to give the new GM and Coach to pick high. Something has to change. Fire and let Moore run it until next year.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
          At least we won't have to worry about blowing a big lead in the playoffs this year.
          No indeed.

That took 5 turnovers: no team will get that luck again this century - much less lose the game.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            In my humble opinion, this is one of the darkest hours at Charger fandom.

Before the season, I opined that Ekeler's contract situation would always be in the back of his mind.

I mocked QJ.
            I almost died in a car wreck hours after we drafted Joey.
            Man, I oughta become a Cheesehead.

No pity party.
            Time for a teardown and rebuild.
            Charger Position of Need is always on the front burner in my world.

Well said.
            Harbaugh or bust for me.
            2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Berserker76
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Question is.... is QJ just a bust as in will never be great? ....was QJ just poorly coached so he did not develop as quickly as many of the receivers taken before and after in this draft? ....or was he just drafted way ahead of where he should have been??
              A receiver should be able to catch without coaching, I don't care what round he's taken in.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

That's the scariest sentence I've ever read.
                I mean at some point as a fan it becomes a decision to watch and participate. Damn Herbert keeps me watching even when he’s throwing to JV players other than Keenan.

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
                  JH needs JH
                  • Dec 2021
                  • SW FL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Chargers won't ever get to where you want as long as Johnny Spanos is there. It's there family that infects this team with Chargering. Only an incompetent family would fire a 14-2 HC for company policy....meanwhile Belicheat cheats and Kraft looks the other way or pays the fine. Who cares about rules, they want to win.

On to Ravens. Season is not over yet.
                  Almost afraid to watch next week's game against the Ravens UNLESS they fire Staley.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I didn't list the Allen drop at the goal line as I think the sun got in his eyes. But the pass him hit right in the chest - so can blame the sun, sure. Can't blame the pass.

And yes, not all of those are points. Who knows what happens after the Parham drop the first drive - maybe they still punt or not score. Still the same - too many mistakes on offense to over come the defense

And even so - herbert played very well and he still didn't get the help. And he doesn't need a lot of help
                    The sun was an issue for sure so I don't blame that one. Don't matter. I'm just done with this regime.

Clean house. Telesco needs to go, so does Staley and we will get another cheap GM and HC. Seems it's a gimme. Dean should be embarrassed today.....again.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                      Fuck, time to lose some more game to give the new GM and Coach to pick high. Something has to change. Fire and let Moore run it until next year.
                      I've NEVER been a fan of this strategy.
                      but I might have to consider adopting it now.

Time to cut losses.
                      2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell 84 View Post

The Chargers haven't been a dominant team since they fired Marty.16 years ago.
                        Norv took the team further.

The difference is they haven’t had a competent GM since Butler who set Marty and Norv up with dominant trenches.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I would agree with you.

If Telesco wants to save himself, he needs to get rid of Staley and hope for the best.

Staley is a loser, pure and simple ...... it is something many have tried to articulate to their fellow members.

Watch him blabber on about incorrect leveraging and disconnectedness in his post game presser: he'll focus on the technical aspects and not the gritty.
                          the decision shouldn't be Telesco - he needs to be shit canned too
                          his teams have consistently been terrible at running the ball - both 25% of the league
                          defenses are average or worse

he is a terrible GM - the both need to be fired. Today

Comment

Working...
                          X