Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Time to delete this twits
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

My impression so far:

- Seems like Bosa honestly dislike his mom's comments, especially the "pull an Eli" comment. Those comments are irresponsible and they gave him a hard time with the fans.

- He basically indirectly admits that the agent change mainly was an action to save face for their side. Like in medieval wars, "I have changed my crazy commander and now I'll sign the peace treaty with you" kind of deal. No one were actually fired or lose anything. It was merely a symbol, a political thing. I have a hard time believing 1 person is responsible for this mess, and after changing him both sides immediately come to terms.

- I don't really agree on his implies that he was working out for us, for the fans, for the team. He was working out for himself! He's already way behind, he better works his a$$ off.

- I can't fault the fans for hating on them. It have some effect on them and pressure them to get this thing done. Sometime public pressure is what we need. I don't think we would have any deal right now if they are the one winning the public battle. If they are the one winning the PR battle, they'd be still at home, improve their offer to 0.04% and called it a "counter offer", and continue to accuse the team of "bullying" them and keep on playing the victim game.
      Last edited by vinabolt; 08-29-2016, 04:20 PM.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
        My impression so far:

- Seems like Bosa honestly dislike his mom's comments, especially the "pull an Eli" comment. Those comments are irresponsible and they gave him a hard time with the fans.

- He basically indirectly admits that the agent change mainly was an action to save face for their side. Like in medieval wars, "I have changed my crazy commander and now I'll sign the peace treaty with you" kind of deal. No one were actually fired or lose anything. It was merely a symbol, a political thing. I have a hard time believing 1 person is responsible for this mess, and after changing him both sides immediately come to terms.

- I don't really agree on his implies that he was working out for us, for the fans, for the team. He was working out for himself! He's already way behind, he better works his a$$ off.

- I can't fault the fans for hating on them. It have some effect on them and pressure them to get this thing done. Sometime public pressure is what we need. I don't think we would have any deal right now if they are the one winning the public battle. If they are the one winning the PR battle, they'd be still at home, improve their offer to 0.04% and called it a "counter offer", and continue to accuse the team of "bullying" them and keep on playing the victim game.
        Completely agree with the bolded. I stopped believing these guys do it "for the fans" long ago.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          and threw his mom under the bus for making the 'mom' mistake on Facebook.
          He's not getting any tit tonight, that's for sure.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
            So you think Pulling an Eli was funny?
            Funny like a f*cking clown?!?
            Don't ya like clowns don't ya think their fucking funny!?
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Personally, I don't quite get the whole deal with the holdout. I don't know what benefit the Chargers receive from the offset since signing bonuses are prorated throughout the term of the contract. I have heard, but not confirmed, that Bosa's signing bonus in 2016 is not subject to California state tax though would be in 2017. So, for him the holdout benefits him by about $325K. Considering the overall size of the contract this seems to be a rather insignificant amount.

The Chargers are now paying Bosa for 4 years though his non-participation in TC and preseason will likely limit his value to the team in the first year and can likely be used as an excuse for poor performance in his first year. That is a bit of a concern considering the Bosa family history in the NFL.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                Personally, I don't quite get the whole deal with the holdout. I don't know what benefit the Chargers receive from the offset since signing bonuses are prorated throughout the term of the contract. I have heard, but not confirmed, that Bosa's signing bonus in 2016 is not subject to California state tax though would be in 2017. So, for him the holdout benefits him by about $325K. Considering the overall size of the contract this seems to be a rather insignificant amount.

The Chargers are now paying Bosa for 4 years though his non-participation in TC and preseason will likely limit his value to the team in the first year and can likely be used as an excuse for poor performance in his first year. That is a bit of a concern considering the Bosa family history in the NFL.
                I heard on the radio that the Chargers wanted to pay some of the money after March 1st, which is the first day of next year's season for accounting reasons. I had also heard a couple of people mention the tax benefit, though they were willing to give it up for an offset. Really dumb on both sides.

Comment

• Den60
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  I heard on the radio that the Chargers wanted to pay some of the money after March 1st, which is the first day of next year's season for accounting reasons. I had also heard a couple of people mention the tax benefit, though they were willing to give it up for an offset. Really dumb on both sides.
                  Well, if he gets 10 or more sacks this year he will be forgiven. If he struggles he, and others, will say that missing TC and PS slowed his development. He got his money though I haven't heard if he or the Chargers caved.

Comment

Working...
                  X