• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
    Chargers. 31
    Chiefs 3

I'm dead serious, remember I am the only user to call this!! So I want the credit and the rep points for nailing this when you pussy-ies doubted it.

Here is why ...

Melvin Gordon scores 1st regular season TD and goes 100+ yards on less than 20 carries. Allen scores a TD and goes 125 yards. And 2 TD's from the TE's.

Our OL is slightly better and healthier. Our DL is way better especially at NT and will stop the run, the whole D is getting a vibe around turnovers ... Did you see how excited they get ...

And people are forgetting how good we were on O when Wisenhutt was our OC and Rivers had his best year ever, and we will pick up from there not pick up from last year. This game will be epic !!
    I have no doubt this is true and have already repped Big Dog for nailing this when you pussy-ies doubted it.

The only thing I'm going to argue is the offensive line is more than slightly better; it is immensely better. We will need it to be that good to win the Super Bowl this year.

Oh, by immensely better, I mean only slightly worse than average as opposed to what it has been for two-years running and five-years out of the past six, the worst professional sporting unit in United States history.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
      I have no doubt this is true and have already repped Big Dog for nailing this when you pussy-ies doubted it.

The only thing I'm going to argue is the offensive line is more than slightly better; it is immensely better. We will need it to be that good to win to win the Super Bowl this year.

Oh, by immensely better, I mean only slightly worse than average as opposed to what it has been for two-years running and five-years out of the past six, the worst professional sporting unit in United States history.
      I'm pretty sure that title belongs to the Washington Generals.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Faded blues
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        I'm pretty sure that title belongs to the Washington Generals.
        those guys are so bad they made macnamara look like patton.

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

Chargers 23-13

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
            those guys are so bad they made macnamara look like patton.
            Whodat? Robert McNamara was SecDef during the Vietnam War. Westmoreland and Abrams were the generals in command at the time. I guess a bad general was Custer, but even then he was just a Lt. Colonel at Little Big Horn. McClellan almost lost the Civil War, good thing Lincoln fired his ass.

Back to predictions!

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

What about General Burkhalter?

Comment

• Highboltage
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Colonel Klink?

Comment

• KNSD
                  Registered Charger Hater
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                  Chargers. 31
                  Chiefs 3

I'm dead serious, remember I am the only user to call this!! So I want the credit and the rep points for nailing this when you pussy-ies doubted it.

Here is why ...

Melvin Gordon scores 1st regular season TD and goes 100+ yards on less than 20 carries. Allen scores a TD and goes 125 yards. And 2 TD's from the TE's.

Our OL is slightly better and healthier. Our DL is way better especially at NT and will stop the run, the whole D is getting a vibe around turnovers ... Did you see how excited they get ...

And people are forgetting how good we were on O when Wisenhutt was our OC and Rivers had his best year ever, and we will pick up from there not pick up from last year. This game will be epic !!
                  Upvoting this anyways. Win or lose. Chargers played much better than I expected.
                  Prediction:
                  Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                  Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                  Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

I saved my friday prediction until we went up 24-3.
                    I felt it was too big of a lead and McLoss would just sit on it like it was 40 points.
                    Stinky concurred.
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X