• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Id like to see a trade. Not sure who at this point but Inman taking Allens spot isnt comforting. Jones is an OK option but he struggled to grasp the offense and his knock has been dropped passes.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltsfan70 View Post
      Who has the best hands on the team now at the WR position now that Allen is out. Who do you think is the guy that can get the tough clutch catches. Do we bring Jones back? Any thoughts
      I think a bigger issue than who has the best hands is who can beat press coverage off the line. Allen was superb at that. Now with he and Stevie Johnson gone for the year, I'm not sure any receiver on our roster is very good at it. It will definitely change the way we are defended.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

I'm surprised no moves were made regarding a WR today. Do they realize who we have left? lol

Travis Benjamin
        Dontrelle Inman
        Tyrell Williams
        Isiah Burse

I like Williams a lot but he's still so green. This might be the worst WR group in the NFL.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

So glad we drafted Watt instead of Moncrief.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
            I'm surprised no moves were made regarding a WR today. Do they realize who we have left? lol

Travis Benjamin
            Dontrelle Inman
            Tyrell Williams
            Isiah Burse

I like Williams a lot but he's still so green. This might be the worst WR group in the NFL.
            Moves are usually made Tuesday, especially if they're bringing in players for workouts.

I say either trade for someone impactful or stay patient, go with the young guys for now and at the deadline make a move when teams will be more open to talks.

No point in signing a street FA. I don't see anyone that id play over our current WRs

Comment

Working...
            X