Week 2 Other "more better" game threads.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Or as i was trying to say, why would they? What else can they do and why try if they are under the microscope?
    Because they win championships by cheating and never suffer comparatively harsh consequences when they are caught.

If being under the microscope mattered, why didn't they stop cheating after getting caught the first time?

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Coach McLoser needs brown pants.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
        Because they win championships by cheating and never suffer comparatively harsh consequences when they are caught.

If being under the microscope mattered, why didn't they stop cheating after getting caught the first time?
        Not sure they did. I dont put any stock in deflategate. I think it was more sour grapes to the accusation and i like Brady being suspended but i dont believe he is relly to blame. Just not sure there was a cheat going on there....But Goodell is a dick and if you dont suffice him, he hammers it down.

Fuck Goodell and his strong arm, i am the judge and jury bullshit. Sorry but ive really soured on the NFL as time gors by and things get worse. I am waiting for weight lifting to be banned so the players cant hurt each other so much.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Not sure they did. I dont put any stock in deflategate. I think it was more sour grapes to the accusation and i like Brady being suspended but i dont believe he is relly to blame. Just not sure there was a cheat going on there....But Goodell is a dick and if you dont suffice him, he hammers it down.

Fuck Goodell and his strong arm, i am the judge and jury bullshit. Sorry but ive really soured on the NFL as time gors by and things get worse. I am waiting for weight lifting to be banned so the players cant hurt each other so much.
          Deflating the football is cheating. But I see where you stand now.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Deflating the football is cheating. But I see where you stand now.
            It is.....if it happened. Not sure it did. Just because it is the Patsies dont automatically mean it happened. Ive always been on the fence about it.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

It is.....if it happened. Not sure it did. Just because it is the Patsies dont automatically mean it happened. Ive always been on the fence about it.
              What more evidence do you need? OJ would like you on his next jury.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

What more evidence do you need? OJ would like you on his next jury.
                Well....were you high and or drunk when you heard about it? lol I didnt pay total attention to it because i dont really care but seems there are things that didnt come out because Brady didnt want to throw anybody under the bus. Im fine with that. Sit four game Tom.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-18-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Brady wasn't suspended for cheating. He was suspended for lying and not cooperating with the investigation. This awful offense you are fixated on has a max $25k fine.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Raiders suck.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      Brady wasn't suspended for cheating. He was suspended for lying and not cooperating with the investigation. This awful offense you are fixated on has a max $25k fine.
                      Exactly. So why stop cheating? It wins Super Bowls and costs the Patsies barely anything. If the NFL really wanted to stop the Patsies from cheating, they'd strip the team of all its championships, permanently remove Belichick from the league, and not allow the Patsies into the post season for the next four years. Then cheating would stop.
                      But, instead - the quarterback, who the Patsies don't even need, misses a month - big whoop.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Well....were you high and or drunk when you heard about it? lol I didnt pay total attention to it because i dont really care but seems there are things that didnt come out because Brady didnt want to throw anybody under the bus. Im fine with that. Sit four game Tom.
                        Hell if I know. But I read about it.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Nice TD by Ryan Mathews on MNF.

Comment

Working...
                          X