• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

OMG...so funny...and she's a doll!! Yowza...
    I agree - razor sharp dings in all her videos!

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Daniel Jeremiah's draft, sure to have heads exploding here:

Daniel Jeremiah 2024 NFL mock draft 4.0: Two trades; 49ers, Chiefs pick WRs to close Round 1

He has us picking Latham 5 with no trades in front of us and Nabers on the board.

Pick 5
      Los Angeles Chargers
      JC Latham
      Alabama · OT · Junior

This is where we could potentially see a trade, but I'm going to take the Chargers at their word that they want to be a more physical team and improve their run game. It might be a little bit of a surprise to see Latham go before Joe Alt, but the former Alabama star is ready to rock at right tackle and is a more powerful blocker than his Notre Dame counterpart.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

It is a complete crap shoot in my opinion.

Anything could happen.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• northerner
          Charger fan since '79
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Daniel Jeremiah 2024 NFL mock draft 4.0: Two trades; 49ers, Chiefs pick WRs to close Round 1

He has us picking Latham 5 with no trades in front of us and Nabers on the board.
          to quote darth vader in the prequel: nooooooooooooooooo !!

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

to quote darth vader in the prequel: nooooooooooooooooo !!
            image.png

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Jrock1970 View Post

You couldn't sell me on those rumors🤣🤣 I'm just wondreing who would?
              Speaking of rumors, so it's the Donks, Raiduhs and Vikes calling Trader Joe:

Comment

• Blue Thunder
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Arlington, TX
                • Send PM

image.png
                Above is my mock with no trades. Below is my mock with trades.

image.png
                Vikings move up from 11/23 to 3 to take JJ
                Giants move up from 6 to 4 to take Maye
                Bears move up from 9 to 5 to take MHJ
                Jets move up from 10 to 8 (to hop in front of Chargers) and take Bowers, leaving Fuaga for us.
                Bills move up from 28 to 17 to take Brian Thomas, Jr.

I have 8 of the top 11 picks changing hands. There will like be other trades, but these are the ones I'm predicting.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

all you fleece peoples have got me gluttonous for draft pix.... trade down w/Minny for 11, 23, 129, 167, 232 + 2025 third round comp pick, and then.... trade 23 for 40, 67 & a 2026 sixth

011) RT Taliese Fuaga * makes my stomach turn to think of JC Latham here

037) TE Ben Sinnott * don't want to see this guy in KC

040) LB Cedric Gray * model of consistency

067) ED Bralen Trice, RB Jaylen Wright * got a hankerin' susupicion that the both of these guys are gonna be good gets/gambits

069) S Cole Bishop, NB Kamari Lassiter, S Tyler Nubin * prolly need an NB & S, and....

105) OG Zak Zinter, ILB Jeremiah Trotter * would like this guy @RG

110) WR Luke McCaffrey, RB Braelon Allen * one of many reaches according to the boards, but gotta get my guys in here

129) NT T'Vondre Sweat, NT Khristian Boyd, RB Ray Davis * questionable selection, and perhaps Boyd is better here

140) QB Joe Milton, OC Tanor Bortolini * think we're ok @center, and would like a QB2

167) RB Daijun Edwards, CB Elijah Jones * this guy has Jamaal Charles value, for the if and when we bring him in

181) LB Jordan Magee, S Josh Proctor * not sure this guy isn't overrated some, but do like his intangibles

225) OT Tylan Grable, OC Hunter Nourzad * my Pips replacement

232) CB Johnny Dixon, CB Kalen King * the latter prolly deserves better, albeit some say the former is the better of the two

253) RB Keilan Robinson, RB Miyan Williams, TE McCallan Castles, DT Tuli Letuligasenoa * cut those UDFAs off @the pass pls

if we ended up holding onto 23, my sights would prolly be set on Jer'Zhan Newton there....

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Jrock1970
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2024
                    • Send PM

If we stick @ 5 the only OT I'm happy with is Fuaga....and #5 is tooooo high imo. Rather go WR, DL/EDGE. #5 too high for top corner as well as far as I'm concerned. Harrison, Nabers...even Odunze at #5.....still rather drop down a few(4-6) picks and get Fuaga 🙂 don't think it's a great idea to draft Alt just to switch him or Slater to a new position...no matter how simple it seems. Whole new muscle memory, equalibrium and vision processing learning curve.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      all you fleece peoples have got me gluttonous for draft pix.... trade down w/Minny for 11, 23, 129, 167, 232 + 2025 third round comp pick, and then.... trade 23 for 40, 67 & a 2026 sixth

011) RT Taliese Fuaga * makes my stomach turn to think of JC Latham here

037) TE Ben Sinnott * don't want to see this guy in KC

040) LB Cedric Gray * model of consistency

067) ED Bralen Trice, RB Jaylen Wright * got a hankerin' susupicion that the both of these guys are gonna be good gets/gambits

069) S Cole Bishop, NB Kamari Lassiter, S Tyler Nubin * prolly need an NB & S, and....

105) OG Zak Zinter, ILB Jeremiah Trotter * would like this guy @RG

110) WR Luke McCaffrey, RB Braelon Allen * one of many reaches according to the boards, but gotta get my guys in here

129) NT T'Vondre Sweat, NT Khristian Boyd, RB Ray Davis * questionable selection, and perhaps Boyd is better here

140) QB Joe Milton, OC Tanor Bortolini * think we're ok @center, and would like a QB2

167) RB Daijun Edwards, CB Elijah Jones * this guy has Jamaal Charles value, for the if and when we bring him in

181) LB Jordan Magee, S Josh Proctor * not sure this guy isn't overrated some, but do like his intangibles

225) OT Tylan Grable, OC Hunter Nourzad * my Pips replacement

232) CB Johnny Dixon, CB Kalen King * the latter prolly deserves better, albeit some say the former is the better of the two

253) RB Keilan Robinson, RB Miyan Williams, TE McCallan Castles, DT Tuli Letuligasenoa * cut those UDFAs off @the pass pls

if we ended up holding onto 23, my sights would prolly be set on Jer'Zhan Newton there....
                      you’re still on the Edward’s bandwagon 👍
                      Im curious to see where he and Milton the other GA RB get picked.
                      One of my fav parts of the draft is to see where the RBs go and who wins the UDFA battle on signing them.
                      Last edited by Leslie Grossman; 04-24-2024, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

2024 NFL Draft War Room: Los Angeles Chargers - Vendetta Sports Media
                        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It would cause an uproar here, and while I would go with Alt at 5, I'm ok going any OL over Nabers. MHJr would be the only WR I would consider taking.

The diva, finesse days are over. We are going to get tough in the trenches.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X