ED1 Latu, Verse, Bralen Trice
    OLB1 Edgerrin Cooper
    ILB1 Junior Colson, Jeremiah Trotter, Cedric Gray
    ILB2 Jordan Magee
    CB1 Quinyon, Terrion Arnold, Ga'Quincy
    CB2 Elijah Jones, Cam Hart, Renardo Green, Johnny Dixon, Kalen King
    NB1 Kamari Lassiter, Mike Sainristil
    FS1 Tyler Nubin, Cole Bishop, Tykee Smith, Josh Proctor
    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Chargers8491
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
      So the best TE in a TE heavy scheme would be disappointed? I guess you can't make everyone happy.
      1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
      2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
      2b- #37 Jenkins DT
      3a- #66 Puni OT
      3b- #69 Sainristill CB
      4a- #105 Rice WR
      4b- #110 Lloyd RB
      5- #140 Green CB
      6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

wouldn't surprise me if it went a little sumthin' like this....

005) Nabers * replaces what we lost w/Keenan more than most, and can work the slot inbetween Palmer 'n QJ, and.... Hortiz tells no lies.... best receiver he's ever scouted.... would be better if Keenan was still here to groom him and set the bar/model what an NFL player is like, and hopefully he'd find solid ground w/our new staff and perhaps w/a FA WR that we bring in after the draft.... would be fun to have someone that can corral the midfield strikes from Herbo.

037) Ricky Persall * alotta years there's like one or maybe two day two stalwarts @wideout, like an AJ Brown, Chris Godwin, Courtland Sutton, that somehow make it south of round one.... what if there's a good handful or so outta the dozen or so wideouts slotted day two this go 'round.... is it a good biz decision to pass on the all of 'em, and even tho you've got your superstar already in the building ?? chances are Hortiz is gonna let Palmer walk next offseason and cash in his requisite comp pick there, which would leave an opening alongside QJ 'n Malik.... gimme the guy that just gets open and has good hands over your speed merchant.... the guy that goes up and gets first down and catch w/a one hand mid air stab, and even tho he knows he's gettin' a helmet gash to the gut.... the guy that's just a thorn in the side of any D that doesn't devote the resources to shut him down, and that's @the risk of not alotting the necessary defense to the rest of our pass catchers, outta the backfield, @dueling TEs, and out wide w/Malik 'n QJ.... if you want epic, it starts w/overloading the talent base on O

069) Jaylen Wright * again, not sure it's a good biz decision to leave a guy on the board that busts out for a ten yards or more gash against the D, every four times he touches the rock.... Charger football.... the kind that puts the D on their heels, and not sure where it's gonna come from @them next.... we've got enough frontline battering rams @RB.... time for the last gasp.... someone that'll take the air outta the opposing D.... explosive plays are helpful

105) Jeremiah Trotter * bolts down your D from the inside out.... picks up where Kenneth Murray left off.... father was a four time Pro Bowler.... he gets off blocks and can get to the QB/RB.... makes sure peoples are lined up correctly

110) Jared Wiley * big ol' boy that team Harbo will mold into a Hayden Hurst successor.... has the size and could be built out even more.... inline TE3 that can handle the heat from the Rocket Man.... one of the secrets to life is to keep a good altitude.... if big Jim likes 'em tall, this man qualifies, and.... needs to be turned into an NFL TE.... lets Bischoff earn his paycheck

140) Khristian Boyd * bit of a project that needs to better learn how to get off blocks and get to the passer.... has desired girth and is in earnest @the POA.... could be good understudy to Poona Ford and under the tutelage of Minter & Co.

183) Daijun Edwards * no good reason not to come away from this draft w/more than just one RB.... dude is slippery good and possibly very good value down here.... again, we gotta have more than just bruisers back there

225) Tylan Grable * gotta believe we would do well to give young Foster Sarell some comp @swing tackle, not to mention if the one of our two OTs goes down for a bit.... gotta be coached up, and.... has alot to work with

253) Miyan Williams * not a bad idea to hedge your bets w/the Bus 'n Dobbs, as the both of 'em are hardly a guarantee to stay upright for the 20 games or so duration.... could be a good pro, and a dependable backup
        That would definitely surprise me.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

005) WR1, LT1, RT1
          011) RT1, OT1, DT1, ED1, CB1
          023) DT1, CB1 (trade down)
          037) WR2, TE2, RT1, DT1, OLB1, NB1, FS1
          069) RB1, RB2, WR2, LT2, ED1, ILB1, CB2, NB1, FS1
          105) RB3, OG1, OC2, ILB1, CB2, FS1
          110) RB3, OG1, OC2, ILB1, CB2, FS1
          140) QB2, RB4, WR3, TE3, OC2, NT2, DT2, CB2, FS1
          183) RB4, CB2, FS1
          225) RB5, WR3, LT3, ILB2
          253) RB5, TE4, DT3
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            Not a fan of that guy,.....PFF employee,... 22 year old college student. His takes have no substance, just stats.

Comment

• Chargers8491
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2022
              • Send PM

wouldn't surprise me if it went a little sumthin' like this....

005) Nabers * replaces what we lost w/Keenan more than most, and can work the slot inbetween Palmer 'n QJ, and.... Hortiz tells no lies.... best receiver he's ever scouted.... would be better if Keenan was still here to groom him and set the bar/model what an NFL player is like, and hopefully he'd find solid ground w/our new staff and perhaps w/a FA WR that we bring in after the draft.... would be fun to have someone that can corral the midfield strikes from Herbo.

037) Ricky Persall * alotta years there's like one or maybe two day two stalwarts @wideout, like an AJ Brown, Chris Godwin, Courtland Sutton, that somehow make it south of round one.... what if there's a good handful or so outta the dozen or so wideouts slotted day two this go 'round.... is it a good biz decision to pass on the all of 'em, and even tho you've got your superstar already in the building ?? chances are Hortiz is gonna let Palmer walk next offseason and cash in his requisite comp pick there, which would leave an opening alongside QJ 'n Malik.... gimme the guy that just gets open and has good hands over your speed merchant.... the guy that goes up and gets first down and catch w/a one hand mid air stab, and even tho he knows he's gettin' a helmet gash to the gut.... the guy that's just a thorn in the side of any D that doesn't devote the resources to shut him down, and that's @the risk of not alotting the necessary defense to the rest of our pass catchers, outta the backfield, @dueling TEs, and out wide w/Malik 'n QJ.... if you want epic, it starts w/overloading the talent base on O

069) Jaylen Wright * again, not sure it's a good biz decision to leave a guy on the board that busts out for a ten yards or more gash against the D, every four times he touches the rock.... Charger football.... the kind that puts the D on their heels, and not sure where it's gonna come from @them next.... we've got enough frontline battering rams @RB.... time for the last gasp.... someone that'll take the air outta the opposing D.... explosive plays are helpful

105) Jeremiah Trotter * bolts down your D from the inside out.... picks up where Kenneth Murray left off.... father was a four time Pro Bowler.... he gets off blocks and can get to the QB/RB.... makes sure peoples are lined up correctly

110) Jared Wiley * big ol' boy that team Harbo will mold into a Hayden Hurst successor.... has the size and could be built out even more.... inline TE3 that can handle the heat from the Rocket Man.... one of the secrets to life is to keep a good altitude.... if big Jim likes 'em tall, this man qualifies, and.... needs to be turned into an NFL TE.... lets Bischoff earn his paycheck

140) Khristian Boyd * bit of a project that needs to better learn how to get off blocks and get to the passer.... has desired girth and is in earnest @the POA.... could be good understudy to Poona Ford and under the tutelage of Minter & Co.

183) Daijun Edwards * no good reason not to come away from this draft w/more than just one RB.... dude is slippery good and possibly very good value down here.... again, we gotta have more than just bruisers back there

225) Tylan Grable * gotta believe we would do well to give young Foster Sarell some comp @swing tackle, not to mention if the one of our two OTs goes down for a bit.... gotta be coached up, and.... has alot to work with

253) Miyan Williams * not a bad idea to hedge your bets w/the Bus 'n Dobbs, as the both of 'em are hardly a guarantee to stay upright for the 20 games or so duration.... could be a good pro, and a dependable backup
              You think they will go WR in the 1st 2 picks and take 3 RBs? Any CBs you like?
              2b- #37 Jenkins DT
              3a- #66 Puni OT
              3b- #69 Sainristill CB
              4a- #105 Rice WR
              4b- #110 Lloyd RB
              5- #140 Green CB
              6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Chargers8491
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not a fan of that guy,.....PFF employee,... 22 year old college student. His takes have no substance, just stats.
                Yeah I don't get it. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if the Chargers have Bowers ranked higher than the 3 wrs given how TE heavy the offensive scheme is. Why I don't put a lot of stock into pundit player rankings.
                2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                3a- #66 Puni OT
                3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                4a- #105 Rice WR
                4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                5- #140 Green CB
                6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

You think they will go WR in the 1st 2 picks and take 3 RBs? Any CBs you like?
                  like Terrion some, and wouldn't be crushed if we brought in the either of Quinyon or Ga'Quincy, and have gone back & forth on the likes of Elijah James, Renardo and Johnny Dixon, albeit don't have a draft pick for the any of 'em atm....

do like the safeties some, and would be more inclined to burn a pick there.... need to trade down (twice) for extra pix to give way to drafting CB, for me.... Lassiter round two would work for me after a trade down,

Comment

• Chargers8491
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2022
                    • Send PM

like Terrion some, and wouldn't be crushed if we brought in the either of Quinyon or Ga'Quincy, and have gone back & forth on the likes of Elijah James, Renardo and Johnny Dixon, albeit don't have a draft pick for the any of 'em atm....

do like the safeties some, and would be more inclined to burn a pick there.... need to trade down (twice) for extra pix to give way to drafting CB, for me
                    Yeah an extra 2nd and 3rd rnd pick would be money.
                    2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                    3a- #66 Puni OT
                    3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                    4a- #105 Rice WR
                    4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                    5- #140 Green CB
                    6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

@69, my two guys would be Cedric Gray and Cole Bishop, and.... think our first priority needs to be Jaylen Wright.... after we got burned waiting on an RB after day two, and ended up w/Spiller instead of the 'back targeted by team Tommy John, and of whom was apparently already off the board in front of us before we got a shot @things ??

the other guy that really piques my curiosity there is Bralen Trice if he is still there.... seem to recall that his measurables weren't/aren't all that, and.... didn't see it mentioned in the Baltimore philosophy thread, and.... Ravens are known for pouncing on guys that aren't Combine media darlings, but that can play football, and.... maybe it's just me, and.... pretty certain I see somethin' in that Trice guy ?? !!

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

ps. don't think Jonathan Brooks is gonna last 'til 69, and neither do I think Jaylen Wright is gonna be there come 105, and.... do like Braelon Allen/Audric Estime if they are still there round 4, but better to have one in the hand than waiting for two in the bush me thinx.... @RB, as there is no reason not to draft more than one there this go 'round, and....

a guy that merits mention me thinx again @105 is Jeremiah Trotter, and again.... even if we already have an LB in the clubhouse, does not hurt to double dip @LB, and for the if and when the value/talent is there.

the other guy that me thinx should be a priority @105/110 if he is still on the board.... is Zak Zinter.... that's what we need.... 'specially if we are thinking of giving Jamaree a shot @RT.... gotta run that rock, yah know.

Comment

• Chargers8491
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2022
                          • Send PM

ps. don't think Jonathan Brooks is gonna last 'til 69, and neither do I think Jaylen Wright is gonna be there come 105, and.... do like Braelon Allen/Audric Estime if they are still there round 4, but better to have one in the hand than waiting for two in the bush me thinx.... @RB, as there is no reason not to draft more than one there this go 'round, and....

a guy that merits mention me thinx again @105 is Jeremiah Trotter, and again.... even if we already have an LB in the clubhouse, does not hurt to double dip @LB, and for the if and when the value/talent is there.

the other guy that me thinx should be a priority @105/110 if he is still on the board.... is Zak Zinter.... that's what we need.... 'specially if we are thinking of giving Jamaree a shot @RT.... gotta run that rock, yah know.
                          If you like Wright then you will probably have to take him where you did. If they take Nabers at #5 I would be shocked if they took another wr @ #37. If they do double dip @ wr they can add another in the later rnds. There will be some good ones. I think @ #37 you could get your CB. 2 RBs I can see but 3 I think is pushing it. You could use one of those RB picks for a WR if you wanted to draft 2 WRs. I too believe the Chargers will draft a LBer and I also like Zinter as well.
                          2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                          3a- #66 Puni OT
                          3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                          4a- #105 Rice WR
                          4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                          5- #140 Green CB
                          6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

Working...
                          X