• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RollingThunder
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    I did read this entire rant...uh...reply, but I'm not exactly sure what the point was. Probably could have been said in three (3) sentences:

Our defense has no talent (other than Verrett...who can't stay healthy).
    Pagano is great.
    Rivers is God.

But IMO, Rivers, even with "some sort" of running game and time to throw is not enough to win a SB, despite your obvious man-crush. Because we'll still lose games to teams that "can do everything". And so will every other team.
    God it kills me to agree with you.

TheDumbestPosterHere doesn't like to hang any accountability on bad coaching.

Pagano and Reich are the cat's meow.

All our players suck except Rivers and Slauson.

Matt Slauson has single-handedly turned the offense around.

If Reich had Slauson last year we would have won the superbowl because of his brilliant coaching skillz.

KA was just a guy.

Wiz has had zero effect on our offense and rushing game that has gone from last to second in the league so far.

Coaches have zero effect on player development or motivation. They should teach themselves and become awesome because if not, it has nothing to do with coaching.

Comment

• WindsorUK
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Windsor, U.K.
      • Send PM

Lieuget finally has a solid NT next to him, hence the upgrade in production.
      McCoil will be an upgrade over the kamikaze.
      The front 7 will protect the DB's.
      Brown will play A LOT!
      What did I miss?
      Oh, Te'o and Perryman WILL improve( they have to!)

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        Yeah that wasn't a rant, Will gave a well reasoned response to the OP, but of course didn't fit your effed up worldview so u marginalized him and throw in the "man crush" non sequitur ....I look forward to the Bolts beating Indy and going 2-1 and then watching you shit all over it
        How long has that barbed stick been stuck up your ass? Best you get it removed, and soon. Or, have a Snickers bar. You're just not yourself lately. Feel free to respond with your spot on 'worldview', however. I can't wait to read it.
        Last edited by QSmokey; 09-22-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

If Reich had Slauson last year we would have won the superbowl because of his brilliant coaching skillz.

KA was just a guy.

Wiz has had zero effect on our offense and rushing game that has gone from last to second in the league so far.

Coaches have zero effect on player development or motivation. They should teach themselves and become awesome because if not, it has nothing to do with coaching.
          I have that effect on the people who post here, it would seem.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

KA was just a guy.

Reich I have no opinion on. Never said he was good. Just said he never had a chance. Do you really think Whiz would have done dick with our centers the last two seasons?

Never said Keenan Allen was just a guy. I said he was too injury prone to be given an extension. And I was right.
            Oh, and I said we could win without him. If you think I am wrong here, then I suppose you have given up.

You misinterpret my opinion of coaching. I do think coaching matters. However, you seem to think winning seasons are possible without professional centers.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              I did read this entire rant...uh...reply, but I'm not exactly sure what the point was. Probably could have been said in three (3) sentences:

Our defense has no talent (other than Verrett...who can't stay healthy).
              Pagano is great.
              Rivers is God.

But IMO, Rivers, even with "some sort" of running game and time to throw is not enough to win a SB, despite your obvious man-crush. Because we'll still lose games to teams that "can do everything". And so will every other team.
              Thanks for reading my love rant to Rivers. Now go back to Frenching Jim Plunkett.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
                Thanks for reading my love rant to Rivers. Now go back to Frenching Jim Plunkett.
                Wow. You know how we're all supposed to have a certain percentage of gay in us? Well, my 0.001% can't imagine anything to do with Jim Plunkett. Holy fuck. One ugly fuck.
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                  Brown will play A LOT!
                  What did I miss?
                  Perryman was a great tackler last season. Maybe he'll come alive this weekend.
                  For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• madcaplaughs
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

ewwwww.......

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Brown will play A LOT!
                      What did I miss?
                      That doesn't explain the plays Liuget makes when Mebane isn't on the field. After this year, Liuget's dead-cap money drops from $14.5 million to $4.5 million. Would that, too, have something to do with him playing like he is supposed to?

Comment

• OhioBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Brown will play A LOT!
                        What did I miss?

I agree with you 90% of what you said, Teo has reached his ceiling the games that he'll look good in are going to be just a few games and average in others. Perryman on the other hand he will improve, I think it would of been better off if we had someone pushing him for his position, at the beginning of training camp, I think he came in with a pretty relaxed attitude knowing he was the starter versus last season

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

LOL! Do you even TRY to stay sober? Or are you on a 24/7/365 high?

Comment

Working...
                          X