• Show
Clear All
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

RC voluntarily left. He just didn't have the time for it anymore. I noticed He had been moving all over the country, I assume for work.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
      RC voluntarily left. He just didn't have the time for it anymore. I noticed He had been moving all over the country, I assume for work.
      I recall RC continually getting into it with a poster, and he finally left.

Comment

Steve's on IR, man.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I contacted RC on linkedin. He ignored me. I just think he was over the forum. That was a couple years ago. Steve logged in yesterday. Sometimes members dont want to post. Aces was here last month. With a new account. His 3rd. So i dont know whats up there.

After hearing another poster couldnt log in over the last year im thinking our password reset feature is having problems.

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

Steve's here guys, he just posted the other day.
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

steve.jpg

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                I contacted RC on linkedin. He ignored me. I just think he was over the forum. That was a couple years ago. Steve logged in yesterday. Sometimes members dont want to post. Aces was here last month. With a new account. His 3rd. So i dont know whats up there.

After hearing another poster couldnt log in over the last year im thinking our password reset feature is having problems.
                RC also used to post at the scout.com site. I recall him being in their chatroom during the NFL draft. That was fun. He knew of all the players. Just like you and Steve.
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
                  RC also used to post at the scout.com site. I recall him being in their chatroom during the NFL draft. That was fun. He knew of all the players. Just like you and Steve.
                  He used to write for that site.

Comment

• Steve
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • South Carolina
                    • Meteorologist
                    • Send PM

I often like to rewatch the games when they get loaded onto the NFL game pass. However, this game there just wasn't much to say.

Pagano had the PERFECT call on the last Indy TD. Bracket coverage on the WR, with a 2nd level defender waiting over the middle and a deep S playing back. The Verrett lined up as the outside CB gave the WR a free release (didn't jam him), the 2nd level guy (McCoil) missed the tackle by flying up the field and losing his angle and the deep S (Phillips) completely whiffed on the tackle. I didn't think 3 professional football players could screw up so completely, yet here we are.

I can't post at work like I used to. I run a lot of computer models that took forever at my old job, which left a lot of time at work when I could post (just watch them run in the background). I changed employers 2 years ago, and got a much faster computer from the start, so there is almost zero downtime, so I can't post till I get home.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      I often like to rewatch the games when they get loaded onto the NFL game pass. However, this game there just wasn't much to say.

Pagano had the PERFECT call on the last Indy TD. Bracket coverage on the WR, with a 2nd level defender waiting over the middle and a deep S playing back. The Verrett lined up as the outside CB gave the WR a free release (didn't jam him), the 2nd level guy (McCoil) missed the tackle by flying up the field and losing his angle and the deep S (Phillips) completely whiffed on the tackle. I didn't think 3 professional football players could screw up so completely, yet here we are.

I can't post at work like I used to. I run a lot of computer models that took forever at my old job, which left a lot of time at work when I could post (just watch them run in the background). I changed employers 2 years ago, and got a much faster computer from the start, so there is almost zero downtime, so I can't post till I get home.
                      Glad you are back. Hope the fork wounds heal properly.
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Steve View Post

This pretty much says it all about the defense for all of Pagano's reign. Good enough coaching - bad players.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoDak
                          • Technology Director
                          • Send PM

Nothing on Steve here.

I just wanted to add I will never forget RC and xmann arguing for posts on end, about who the best backup linemen were.
                          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                          X