• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kellyb72601
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by JimIsHim View Post
    Life long Michigan fan here. I’ve watched the NFL for strictly fantasy football purposes with no team to root for. I am asking for acceptance into the Chargers fan base!

Jesse Minter is a DAWG. This guy might be the best defensive mind in all of football.

The Chargers hit the freaking lottery with these hires! The talent on this team is solid already and you’ve just found your leaders. Congrats to you all!
    For your own mental health I strongly suggest you reconsider becoming a chargers fan. Quit now while you still can.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Life long Michigan fan here. I’ve watched the NFL for strictly fantasy football purposes with no team to root for. I am asking for acceptance into the Chargers fan base!

Jesse Minter is a DAWG. This guy might be the best defensive mind in all of football.

The Chargers hit the freaking lottery with these hires! The talent on this team is solid already and you’ve just found your leaders. Congrats to you all!
      Good to have you. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to tour insight.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post

For your own mental health I strongly suggest you reconsider becoming a chargers fan. Quit now while you still can.
        No thats over. Johnny is forced out of roster building im certain of that. Jim will lead us to the promiseland.

Jim is Bolt O....and im now John Spanos of the Blues. I just sit back and own. Bolt O leads. lol

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Welcome!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

I wonder if minter had already been studying the players that the chargers have on defense, like even before the hiring was made official?
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
              I wonder if minter had already been studying the players that the chargers have on defense, like even before the hiring was made official?
              Probably. When he knew he might join Jim in LA.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

No thats over. Johnny is forced out of roster building im certain of that. Jim will lead us to the promiseland.

Jim is Bolt O....and im now John Spanos of the Blues. I just sit back and own. Bolt O leads. lol
                Even though it states quite clearly in his Chargers.com bio, that JS had full oversight on all player personnel, there are some here that believe he had zero to do with player personnel.
                But I'm with you Fleet, hopefully his titles, and "responsibilities", have been removed. I can't imagine his father would make this kind of investment without giving the new brain trust full control.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

With Mike McDonald going to Seattle as Head ball Coach - wonder if John tries to usurp Jim and go back and get Minter to be the DC in Ravens land

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                    With Mike McDonald going to Seattle as Head ball Coach - wonder if John tries to usurp Jim and go back and get Minter to be the DC in Ravens land
                    Maybe but he has to have a defensive asst that he can promote. Id guess anyways.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2022
                      • White Rock, BC Canada
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                      Lol no John is not going to steal him from Jim. Ravens will promote DB coach Dennard Wilson who has been interviewing for DC jobs

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

The Chargers hit the freaking lottery with these hires! The talent on this team is solid already and you’ve just found your leaders. Congrats to US all!

fixed it.
                        LFG!!!
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Lol no John is not going to steal him from Jim. Ravens will promote DB coach Dennard Wilson who has been interviewing for DC jobs
                          Weaver, Orr , Wilson and Chris Hewitt - an embarrassment of riches on the Baltimore staff under Mike McDonald as DC

Comment

Working...
                          X