Wait for game time, one catches and separates really well

Comment

• Jack Burton
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Icebolt View Post

Wait for game time, one catches and separates really well
      Turn on your Sarc button then reread my post…

Comment

• Icebolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Turn on your Sarc button then reread my post…
        Sorry, did not GET it

Comment

• HK55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2018
          • Send PM

Pretty clear the staff has confidence in QJ. TIH, trust in Harbaugh.

Comment

• Jack Burton
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by HK55 View Post
            Pretty clear the staff has confidence in QJ. TIH, trust in Harbaugh.
            I wonder what they think of Palmer too?

Comment

• HK55
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

I wonder what they think of Palmer too?
              Personally JB, think Palmer is a solid WR2. His progression was derailed by injury last season. Showed huge growth in year 2 with 72 receptions.
              Now what the staff thinks of him, will be fun to watch this coming season.

Sarc button, lol

Comment

• Jack Burton
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2023
                • Send PM

Originally posted by HK55 View Post

Personally JB, think Palmer is a solid WR2. His progression was derailed by injury last season. Showed huge growth in year 2 with 72 receptions.
                Now what the staff thinks of him, will be fun to watch this coming season.

Sarc button, lol
                When he plays he’s good, so I think we’ve honestly just chosen to forget about him and it’s not really sensible when you think about it.

Comment

• ChargerTrader
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

We got the #1 OT in the draft, the #1 Mike Linebacker, and arguably the #6/7 WR with our first three picks.

Brilliant drafting.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargerTrader View Post
                    We got the #1 OT in the draft, the #1 Mike Linebacker, and arguably the #6/7 WR with our first three picks.

Brilliant drafting.

Who has it better than us?
                    No one.

Also McConkey is the #1 route runner, just saying.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

005) OT Joe Alt * not so sure he isn't leaving the door open to play LT, and which is fine by me if he can play himself into a starting role there, and as long as we pay Rashawn his (LT) monies, am fine having him play on the right side (and since he was raving about McFadden, does he win the job @RG ?)

Malik, Rome, Olumuyiwa, Brock, Fuaga

037) WR Ladd McConkey * we def had a need for slot receiver, and this guy could be more productive than Brock in their rookie seasons, and am guessing this lessens the loss of Keenan for JH

T'Vondre, Braden Fiske, Cooper DeJean, Ga'Quincy, Kamari Lassiter, JPJ, Edgerrin Cooper, Jonathan Brooks, Kris Jenkins, Tyler Nubin, Sainristil, Zach Frazier, Ben Sinnott

069) LB Junior Colson * Navarro apparently is a big fan of Jr. 2.0, and we def have the need for someone to take the lead there w/an unproven Henley, and a sometimes unavailable Perryman

Cooper Beebe, Bralen Trice, Blake Corum, Roman Wilson, Zak Zinter, MarShawn Lloyd, Payton Wilson, Kamren Kinchens, Luke McCaffrey, JaTavion Sanders, Troy Franklin

105) DT Justin Egboigbe * dude was never really on my radar, and seems like he is a bit of an injury concern, and.... dude is a baller and again, a much needed addition to the DL

Cedric Gray, Theo Johnson, Tanor Bortolini, Jaylen Wright, Cade Stover, Bucky Irving, Will Shipley, Ray Davis, Guerendo, TJ Tampa, Jared Wiley, Braelon Allen

137) CB Tarheeb Still * pretty much missed this guy, but apparently Navarro is hellah familiar w/the guy, which bodes well for us, and again a big need in the slot (Jordan Magee)

140) CB Cam Hart * testament to Tarheeb that he went before the better known Golden Domer, and who has the more desirable measurables on some accounts, and again a big need @corner

Sedrick Van Pran Granger, Audric Estime, Jeremiah Trotter, Hunter Nourzad, Christian Jones, Kei!an Robinson

181) RB Kimani Vidal * my apologies to Wu & others here, and.... think this is JH2's first whiff, as would be sleeping soundly if I'm Isaiah.... he's no Daijun Edwards

Malik Washington, Johnny Wilson, Mekhi Wingo, Joe Milton, Tanner McLachlan, Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, Beaux Limmer,

225) WR Brenden Rice * can't say I was overly excited 'bout the dude leading up to this, but given the bloodlines and his work w/Caleb, don't think you can fault the value whatsoever

Jaheim Bell, Michael Pratt

253) WR Cornelius Johnson * a blocking wideout, what will Big Jim come up w/next, and.... not bad, two whiffs outta nine.... pretty much double the avg GM haul, which is 3.5 outta the 7 pix

Kalen King, Josh Proctor, Daijun Edwards, Miyan Williams
                      Last edited by beachcomber; 04-27-2024, 04:48 PM.
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

At the end of the day for all the talk about trenches. We drafted 1 OL and 1 DL but 3 WRs and 2 CBs

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                          At the end of the day for all the talk about trenches. We drafted 1 OL and 1 DL but 3 WRs and 2 CBs
                          People forget...we signed One Oline center and we also signed another dline. How many players do we need? Maybe get some oline projects undrafted?
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X