• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

If the Chargers were trading or entertaining trading Herbert you would have never seen him set foot on the Chargers property. He never would have never touched a weight or a football.
    I almost died watching this video...they had us taking JJ McCarthy and trading Herbert away....if this happened I would finally give up on the Bolts and simply start following the Vikings again...it would be like Harbaugh and crew would gore any sacred cow on this planet...

Warning watch only if you can handle your lunch...

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2022
      • White Rock, BC Canada
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I almost died watching this video...they had us taking JJ McCarthy and trading Herbert away....if this happened I would finally give up on the Bolts and simply start following the Vikings again...it would be like Harbaugh and crew would gore any sacred cow on this planet...

I wish they would just stop this nonsense.

Some of these commentators do this for a living yet they dont understand that the dead cap charge makes trading Herbert totally unfeasible even if the Chargers were stupid enough to want to trade an elite young QB for an unproven rookie.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

I wish they would just stop this nonsense.

Some of these commentators do this for a living yet they dont understand that the dead cap charge makes trading Herbert totally unfeasible even if the Chargers were stupid enough to want to trade an elite young QB for an unproven rookie.
        I suspect they actually do, but know that Herbert is polarizing (for some bizarre reason) and do it for clicks.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          Money Smith said Harbaugh wants players who are involved in every play. Is why he harps on the OL so much. Maybe he is reading too much into it, but if he is correct, the first pick should be either OL or Bowers. OL fits the mantra. Bowers is involved every play as either a receiver or as part of the OL.

TG
          WR1s rarely leave the field. We don’t currently have one. Just saying.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

I think Lathem would also make Salyer better IMO.

Comment

• Jack Burton
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post
              I think Lathem would also make Salyer better IMO.
              Me too. Lots of us like Latham. It’s at 5 that we’re trying to understand…
              It makes zero sense. Just trade back. Hell, take just one pick and trade back if you are tunnel visioned into Latham. Trade back and get something, anything cause Latham will be there at 11-14.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

They are taking about a Eli draft and trade scenario there. Doubt that happens either. They have had plenty of time to discuss this with teams.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

It makes zero sense. Just trade back. Hell, take just one pick and trade back if you are tunnel visioned into Latham. Trade back and get something, anything cause Latham will be there at 11-14.
                  Totally agree!!!

Comment

• AKFlyFisher
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2020
                    • Send PM

However, to trade back, you need a dance partner. If they cannot find a dance partner, then they cannot dance. Daniel Jeremiah on Rich Eisen said today that LAC want out of 5. He seemed to be pretty solid in that. Therefore, I think LAC hope for the following: (1) that JJ McCarthy is there at 5 and that the Vikings want him and the Chargers get 11 and 23; (2) MH Jr is there at 5, and teams trade up for him (no idea what the return will be); or (3) Nabers is there and some team wants him and trade up for him. Wherever the Chargers then drop to, they would be picking OT. I just hope the Chargers don't get stuck at 5. That is my concern -- because for what they want to do and what they need, trading down is really the best way forward.

Comment

• Jack Burton
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2023
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher View Post

However, to trade back, you need a dance partner. If they cannot find a dance partner, then they cannot dance. Daniel Jeremiah on Rich Eisen said today that LAC want out of 5. He seemed to be pretty solid in that. Therefore, I think LAC hope for the following: (1) that JJ McCarthy is there at 5 and that the Vikings want him and the Chargers get 11 and 23; (2) MH Jr is there at 5, and teams trade up for him (no idea what the return will be); or (3) Nabers is there and some team wants him and trade up for him. Wherever the Chargers then drop to, they would be picking OT. I just hope the Chargers don't get stuck at 5. That is my concern -- because for what they want to do and what they need, trading down is really the best way forward.
                      If MH2 is there, they will just take him. He’s HOF level player.
                      Greer just said all signs point to NE taking a QB. So MIN is now on the horn with AZ…

You are correct. Trading down is their best option….unless AZ trades out…

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

If MH2 is there, they will just take him. He’s HOF level player.
                        Greer just said all signs point to NE taking a QB. So MIN is now on the horn with AZ…

You are correct. Trading down is their best option….unless AZ trades out…
                        Either way. AZ will want to come back up for MHJ and we get picks from them, or we pick him.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Either way. AZ will want to come back up for MHJ and we get picks from them, or we pick him.
                          could see the ultra rare NFL three team deal

Comment

Working...
                          X