• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

I wonder what this means to be cut by this designation. Does it affect anything cap wise?

Comment

• SAY OW 55
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

You can tell a lot about Chargers in their free agency signings about the draft.

Looks like Brock Bowers is a favorite I haven’t seen any real big tight end pickup to be Herbert’s tight end like Everett

Will Disly is there for the run.

They bought in Edwards running back probably won’t be addressed until the 4th or 5th round.

They didn’t really go with any of the lineman so I see them coaching up what they have. Maybe big maybe Center is addressed in the second round.

Mike Williams was a big Salary Cap

But that leaves a huge blanket for Herbert Allen is great but that other side needs to be addressed

I’m thinking Bowers Nabers or Harrison Jr. I’m just saying.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Van Noy at vet minimum. Semi realistic given he was with Ravens last year and made some key plays during his snaps.
        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

What I see is they did exactly what I thought they'd do - the absolute minimum to get to compliant and get thru the day. All the nervous fetching and impatient need to see something ... tsk tsk. cmon fellas, you're not a 4 yr old at an ice cream truck. have some self discipline, show a modicum of pride when you're in public like this.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
            What I see is they did exactly what I thought they'd do - the absolute minimum to get to compliant and get thru the day. All the nervous fetching and impatient need to see something ... tsk tsk. cmon fellas, you're not a 4 yr old at an ice cream truck. have some self discipline, show a modicum of pride when you're in public like this.
            Letting Mike go and retaining Mack is 50% of the problem. Saving remaining fireworks for our weekend entertainment!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• charger1_sj
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
              You can tell a lot about Chargers in their free agency signings about the draft.

Looks like Brock Bowers is a favorite I haven’t seen any real big tight end pickup to be Herbert’s tight end like Everett

Will Disly is there for the run.

They bought in Edwards running back probably won’t be addressed until the 4th or 5th round.

They didn’t really go with any of the lineman so I see them coaching up what they have. Maybe big maybe Center is addressed in the second round.

Mike Williams was a big Salary Cap

But that leaves a huge blanket for Herbert Allen is great but that other side needs to be addressed

I’m thinking Bowers Nabers or Harrison Jr. I’m just saying.
              There is a long ways to go. We are not done yet. The moves today were to comply with the salary cap. We still have to clear out room for
              the draft and any FAs we will want to sign.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                Agree that this is the one move that had to happen by 1pm today. Other moves will certainly follow pre and post draft. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kennan extension and Bosa move.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

It’s just talk radio and they were gripping pretty hard trying to figure out how to make the numbers work. When Brock has a bad game it wouldn’t be beyond them to think Staley could bring Herbert to SF….

I doubt Joey is even on Lynch’s radar unless he came super cheap. Fourteen games in two seasons is not good.
                  Of course not. If there was any chance they wouldn't have signed 2 other edge rushers.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

So question....if we end up cutting Bosa with a June 1st designation, does that mean he can't sign with anyone til after June 1st?

Can we trade him with a June 1st designation for the trade? Thought I saw something about that but its too much for my brain to read lol
                    I don't think that saves us anything though. Think it has to be a cut to get the 22 mil.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                      I wonder what this means to be cut by this designation. Does it affect anything cap wise?

perhaps failed physical designation has something to do with what they have to pay him….i.e…what isn’t guaranteed.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

(psst…never talk about a woman’s weight, good rule to live by)
                        Yep...for dissing T. Swift, Wood is now in ahem, "trouble, trouble, trouble..."

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Edwards, Dissly, Mack and even Gilman. Physical smart football players.

Kenneth Murray.....low iq finesse player.... who only looks physical.
                          Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                          X