Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Or...

QJ?
    QJ is a first rounder who’s cheap for two more seasons after this one. Palmer’s on his last year.

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Palmer or QJ? Because Palmer has been a lot better than QJ.
      Palmer, we not giving him new contract, so a trade for higher than compensatory pick make sense for me.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

QJ is a first rounder who’s cheap for two more seasons after this one. Palmer’s on his last year.
        Jim cares not for draft status.
        contracts are always a consideration but a distant second to on-field fits for Herbo.
        Jim will cut his Jackie Harbaugh if she can't handle a Herbo fastball.
        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Guys aren’t gonna like this kid’s drop rate …

image.png
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Yeah, we’ve been saying it since the build up to the draft. Palmer is good. He’s a really good #2.
            But the build up drama of his off-season and this draft with all its WRs and how 2 WRs were let go made fans go insane with WR fever. We all couldn’t escape it.
            With the addition of McConkey and now a vet like Chark, they are loaded at WR and I don’t even know if Chark is playing by mid season. To me he’s more a vet depth move than a starter.
            Palmer has the most chemistry with Herbert but he has the highest trade value and he's in a contract year AND his blocking is carp, plus they drafted a faster version of him in my donkey, I just have a feeling that he's going to get traded and that they are wiping the slate clean except for the two TCU guys that got drafted last season...QJ, Chark, DD, Rice, and Cornelius will be on the final roster and Palmer get's traded for a 4rth round pick, that's it, that's my stupid prediction of the day for no apparent reason other than someone has to go and I just have a stupid hunch based on nothing that makes sense...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

QJ is a strong and willing blocker, I seriously doubt that Harbaugh is interested in moving him, he's also the definition of a Harbaugh guy, low key, hard working, humble, team guy...he ain't going no where...
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Not sure what we’re doing unless it’s moving on from Palmer.

WTF? they still want to add more WRs, this is getting ridiculous, almost like Joe giving a middle finger to all the critics after the KA trade, "you want WRs? here you go mother huggers!"

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

QJ is a strong and willing blocker, I seriously doubt that Harbaugh is interested in moving him, he's also the definition of a Harbaugh guy, low key, hard working, humble, team guy...he ain't going no where...
                  Nowhere

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    What we are looking at here is some serious camp competition at several positions.

It does take a little getting used to, don't it ?
                    it's going to change the culture from night to day, no more, I'm safe and can come in and coast on my ass because I was drafted in the 4rth round etc, no sir, not anymore...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Nowhere
                      can't tell if you're agreeing with me or just correcting my spelling...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

can't tell if you're agreeing with me or just correcting my spelling...
                        Oh - I was 100% agreeing, I didn’t even notice any spelling related question. Ok, now I gotta go and look …

oh, two words vs one. Meh - that doesn’t even qualify for correction around here.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

But Palmer is 10x better than QJ. Pay the guys who produce. Move on from the guys who don't, no matter how cheap they are where they were drafted.

Comment

Working...
                          X