Originally posted by jamrock
View Post
Official 2026 Chargers News | Acquisitions | Transactions | Injuries
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
-
Mr. Joey Bosa please meet Mr. Ben Herbert. See you in a few monthsOriginally posted by electricgold View PostHarbaugh already had a nice little talk with Bosa so I'm pretty sure Bosa knows he finally has a HC and DC who have the right stuff. I'm excited to see what Joey does now on a good well coached team!
- Top
- Bottom
Comment
-
and the cap may go up another big chunk.Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
That goes pretty fast when you have to pay two draft classes, pushed 40m to the future and second year salaries for the players they signed. Thats $80m right there.
we have professionals running the team now. I know it feels weird to y'all
😂 3- Top
- Bottom
Comment
-
Doesn't mean we're keeping Bosa just yet. May be a move to facilitate a trade. I don't think the Chargers are keen on paying
roster bonuses if we're going for a trade. So we should know by this weekend. If both Bosa and Mack are on the roster by then
then both are most likely staying..
- Top
- Bottom
Comment
-
Read the report and braking news they are emphasizing that Bosa is going to remain here this season with Mack! He's staying and playing! The teams that were playing chicken hoping we release him got assed out! I bet Bosa comes in fired up!Originally posted by charger1_sj View PostDoesn't mean we're keeping Bosa just yet. May be a move to facilitate a trade. I don't think the Chargers are keen on paying
roster bonuses if we're going for a trade. So we should know by this weekend. If both Bosa and Mack are on the roster by then
then both are most likely staying..
👍 3- Top
- Bottom
Comment
-
Where's the report?Originally posted by electricgold View Post
Read the report and braking news they are emphasizing that Bosa is going to remain here this season with Mack! He's staying and playing! The teams that were playing chicken hoping we release him got assed out! I bet Bosa comes in fired up!
- Top
- Bottom
Comment
-

Comment