• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltFan84
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Makes you wonder if he would have made a difference in the first 3 losses if he was in camp on time.
    Certainly. Particularly those losses before this team became total mess. At the least, he would've made a difference in KC & Indy.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
      Fluent in Sarcasm
      • Jun 2013
      • Iowa
      • Man of the People
      • Send PM

His game was definitely impressive today. Ingram also had a great day applying pressure, but Bosa was actually able to finish off plays which is something out pass rush always seems to have issues with. Both of his sacks were big hits on Carr that made sure he went down.

Comment

• SteveInCbad
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I think he would have helped in the KC game because the defense got so tired, they could have used the extra body.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I just hope he can get better each year. Because i dont exactly trust that we can develop our draft picks.

Comment

• KNSD
            Registered Charger Hater
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Makes you wonder if he would have made a difference in the first 3 losses if he was in camp on time.
            (Yes he would have)
            Prediction:
            Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
            Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
            Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Charged up
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I was quite impressed by Joey today. Hell the whole D looked decent.

Comment

• TTK
                EX-Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • America's Finest City
                • Send PM

We all know that they would have still found a different way to lose.

Comment

• Steve
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • South Carolina
                  • Meteorologist
                  • Send PM

A lot of rookies/1st/2nd year guys will start to hit the wall now that teams have the 3-5 games of film on them. It happens every year. Bosa is behind them, but once teams get the chance to go over the film, they will find the weaknesses each player has. Add to it pass rushers are pretty streaky, even when they become all pros.

That being said, I thought he looked pretty good. Bosa did a nice job of mixing up his moves, coming off the edge, bull rushing and inside moves. The Raiders tackles both had their hands full with him. They were holding him a bunch too, but as you would expect, that didn't get called.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

If think this rookie draft class is going to be a good one for us. Bosa, Brown, Perry, Henry.....and if Kaser ever pulls his head out if his ass. Tyrell is also going to be a good one. We do have some young talent. I think 2018 is when we think about drafting Rivers replacement and let him sit and learn for a year at least.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Comment

• JDA21
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Anyone else think ownership cost us at least 1 win by not getting Bosa in on time and ready to go week 1? Brings to mind the year we played hardball with Gates and he missed week 1 and we missed the playoffs by 1 game. This team is a lot worse than that team and we probably would have found a way to lose or screw things up anyhow but just another example of why we have the worst ownership in ALL of sports, not just the NFL.

Comment

• TTK
                        EX-Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • America's Finest City
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
                        Anyone else think ownership cost us at least 1 win by not getting Bosa in on time and ready to go week 1? Brings to mind the year we played hardball with Gates and he missed week 1 and we missed the playoffs by 1 game. This team is a lot worse than that team and we probably would have found a way to lose or screw things up anyhow but just another example of why we have the worst ownership in ALL of sports, not just the NFL.
                        This team would have found a way to lose those games Bosa or no Bosa.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoDak
                          • Technology Director
                          • Send PM

I thought he looked really good. (how could you not?)
                          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                          X