• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

The run blocking just seems so erratic to me. Like everyone is just sort of doing their own thing. No real structure to it. Zone is a really technical scheme. We need to run block as a unit and not just individuals. I think our OL is a lot better at pass protection to be honest. Id like to see another OT/OG brought in. Wondering if Slauson would be a better run blocker than what we have now at Gaurd and maybe Tuerk will fill that center spot. Tuerk's strongsuit is kicking out on sweeps.

Even if this current OL stays in tact id draft those players. Like a stud LT and an OG.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

We should also look at getting a LT in the next draft. It's time before Dunlap takes that one hit too many to the head. Imo it's just time anyways.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
        Great pick!
        How many impact players have we pulled out of the first round in the last 10 years?
        .......crickets.........tumble weeds............
        Yeah, it's been pretty barren in Round 1
        ( Okay, Mathews had a good year, Cromartie was good, and Verret is good-just needs to play)
        The reason we lack depth is because of so many misses at the top of the draft.
        Bosa puts an end to that.
        Great metaphor!
        I actually saw the tumbleweeds in your post. Well done I say.
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Time to not take this many hits to the heads time ugh
          sigpic

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            I promise you Gordon will be a monster for us. Hes still not getting holes. Denver was stacking the box against him and he still almost put up 100 yards with a 4 average. I know it looks ugly at times. But that hole he ran through last night is par for the course in Dallas. Id be drafting OL and maybe D skill players next year. But i would get the OL done now. And keep Rivers here for 4-5 more years. Then make him our QB coach. Get his replacement groomed in his last 2 years. Or take one in the 2nd/3rd 2018 and develop him.
            Do you really think he wants to play until he's near 40?

I'm not being snarky, genuinely asking. IMO I don't think he will.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

I always figured he would walk away before his kids get too big without him there.
              sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

I think he could, as long as he believes he can help. His arm is still decent, and isn't a injury magnet. 6 years is a long time, though.

Comment

• boldarblood
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I promise you Gordon will be a monster for us.
                  I to am a believer in Gordon. I think that he is going to be a heck of a back over his career. I love his combination of size and speed.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

I watched the Peyton Manning Summer Camp Video last night and i saw an obsessed player. He lectured the coaching staff at Tennessee. He just eats sleeps and shits football. Rivers is the exact same character imo.

Hes got 10 kids at home. Trust me he will want to keep playing if hes healthy. And he is one of the most durable QBs in the league. I think hes got another 5 years in him.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I watched the Peyton Manning Summer Camp Video last night and i saw an obsessed player. He lectured the coaching staff at Tennessee. He just eats sleeps and shits football. Rivers is the exact same character imo.

Hes got 10 kids at home. Trust me he will want to keep playing if hes healthy. And he is one of the most durable QBs in the league. I think hes got another 5 years in him.
                      Rivers seems like a good person, not a sexual assaulter who spends decades harassing a woman out of her career. Manning and Rivers have got dick in common. Wait, no they don't. Rivers uses his dick to make babies. Manning uses his to force it on a woman's forehead. So, actually, they got jack shit in common. Well, except Rivers would never say the word - shit. So I guess they have jack in common? No, wait. Peyton's dad probably never let his son mess with a jack. I'm just guessing, if I was stuck on the side of the road and Rivers saw me, he'd bust out a jack, fix my car, and then start talking smack about it to the next driver stuck in traffic. Peyton would only stop if I had a woman's forehead that he could assault with his anus.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Yes.

Comment

• Foxbatkllr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
                          Rivers seems like a good person, not a sexual assaulter who spends decades harassing a woman out of her career. Manning and Rivers have got dick in common. Wait, no they don't. Rivers uses his dick to make babies. Manning uses his to force it on a woman's forehead. So, actually, they got jack shit in common. Well, except Rivers would never say the word - shit. So I guess they have jack in common? No, wait. Peyton's dad probably never let his son mess with a jack. I'm just guessing, if I was stuck on the side of the road and Rivers saw me, he'd bust out a jack, fix my car, and then start talking smack about it to the next driver stuck in traffic. Peyton would only stop if I had a woman's forehead that he could assault with his anus.
                          I almost spit out my coffee. Funniest thing I've read in a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X