Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBalls View Post
    I really liked those new uniforms and want to see them permanently with the shoulder bolts on the inside wrapped over the shoulder as they should be. I think they will look good with white or yellow pants along with the all royal blue like we saw.
    I think the white pants would look very good with them.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Did anyone notice anything missing last night? Here's a hint...Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Not a bit of pink to be seen when the NFL is trying to sell new threads. That pink just might distract from the goods we're trying to hawk.

Weak.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        Did anyone notice anything missing last night? Here's a hint...Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Not a bit of pink to be seen when the NFL is trying to sell new threads. That pink just might distract from the goods we're trying to hawk.

Weak.
        This week, the Donkeys wore uniforms to bring awareness to dark puss dripping out of vericose veins. Next week, they'll go back to honoring orange dingleberries covered with various insect larvae.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
          This week, the Donkeys wore uniforms to bring awareness to dark puss dripping out of vericose veins. Next week, they'll go back to honoring orange dingleberries covered with various insect larvae.
          Preach it Bruthah!
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X