• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    This is my wife's Bronco (the day we bought it) and she fucking loves it. In fact she is out driving it in a raging snowstorm here in Utah as I type this (with the roof on of course). Great purchase!
    I really like that color. If I ever repaint the Vette it will in something like that . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

This is my wife's Bronco (the day we bought it) and she fucking loves it. In fact she is out driving it in a raging snowstorm here in Utah as I type this (with the roof on of course). Great purchase!
      Great color!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

image.pngThe important thing is that I can shoehorn a Deluxe Reverb amp into the trunk.
        Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 03-02-2024, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Blue Thunder
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Arlington, TX
          • Send PM

I'm still enjoying my Powder Blue Charger. I bought it new in May 2018 and only have 35,000 miles on it as my daily driver.

Car pic 1.jpg

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

No worries, and no judgement . . . . . . . . . . . . . I fell to the dark side a few months ago; I now own an Apple phone and an electric car. I'm at a point where I'm at risk of having to turn in my Redneck 'card' (shameful) . . . . . .

Nice looking ride by the way . . . . . . .
            Don’t be so self-judgy - you’re fine. we can discuss it over a steamed oat milk caramel macchiato …
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
              It was time for a new ride and I needed one of these in my life. But I feel sorta dirty. Don't worry, there will be Chargers emblems on the back.
              Lookin’ good, BX!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Sweet!

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  The Precious
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

I read that the average car payment in America now is approaching $1K per month. Yikes. My Sierra has almost 200K on it and I’m riding that horse till the wheels fall off although I do have my eye on a old K5 around the corner. My wife has a BMW X3 and not even 68K on it and we just had dump almost $1500 into it to repair a bunch of shitty software. Her company pays for her vehicle and it has to be fairly new but at least I talked her out of a EV. Used prices on those things are cratering and Ford just halted production. I wonder how many owners researched battery replacement it’s not pretty.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                    I read that the average car payment in America now is approaching $1K per month. Yikes. My Sierra has almost 200K on it and I’m riding that horse till the wheels fall off although I do have my eye on a old K5 around the corner. My wife has a BMW X3 and not even 68K on it and we just had dump almost $1500 into it to repair a bunch of shitty software. Her company pays for her vehicle and it has to be fairly new but at least I talked her out of a EV. Used prices on those things are cratering and Ford just halted production. I wonder how many owners researched battery replacement it’s not pretty.
                    Batteries are warrantied up to 120,000 miles...it's the day after the warrantee runs out that it's a problem. They need a 200,000 mile warrantee on these before the consumer will feel safe in buying these.
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Batteries are warrantied up to 120,000 miles...it's the day after the warrantee runs out that it's a problem. They need a 200,000 mile warrantee on these before the consumer will feel safe in buying these.
                      The Ford Lightening isnt selling and I’ll stick with my ICE Sierra that tows my boat in the mountains in 90 degree temps no problemo. The other issue is if the EVs get in a accident and even a minor fender bender can total it due to cost of repairs especially the Rivians. Very high insurance rates.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

The Ford Lightening isnt selling and I’ll stick with my ICE Sierra that tows my boat in the mountains in 90 degree temps no problemo. The other issue is if the EVs get in a accident and even a minor fender bender can total it due to cost of repairs especially the Rivians. Very high insurance rates.
                        I think pretty much any vehicle is totaled given significant damage and the safety systems. My car was totaled two years ago due to air bag deployment and Hondas tin can crumpling aluminum frame. It was a 10 mile an hour accident by the way. and the other driver hit me in the side with zero risk of injury. All cars today are disposable IMHO.
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Hondas are great vehicles and basic maintenance will get you 300K out of those cars and I’ve probably had 4-5 accords.

Comment

Working...
                          X