X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Victory speeches always seem silly to me - a bunch of dudes getting pumped up to do what? Go home and sleep, I hope.

Here's the one getting the most pub. The end of the speech looks like the Planet of the Apes.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      Yup, I said during the GDT there's no way you can blame Wiggins. The coaches were caught off guard.
      I can blame Wiggins and the coaches. Unless he spends a lot of time practicing fielding punts correctly, dude shouldn't ever try to catch one during a game. Just get out of the way - a professional shouldn't need a coach to tell him that. But the coaches should have told him that anyway.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
        Victory speeches always seem silly to me - a bunch of dudes getting pumped up to do what? Go home and sleep, I hope.

Here's the one getting the most pub. The end of the speech looks like the Planet of the Apes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ound/92176354/
        Coach Dino Babers played his high school football in San Diego - Morse High.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          Coach Dino Babers played his high school football in San Diego - Morse High.
          Rad. I remember that school winning the championship almost every year. My cousin's team went up against them in the championship at the Murph. During the teams' warmups, I told John, the dude who brought me - hey, Morse only looks a little bigger than Ronny's team. And John said that's because Morse hadn't put on any pads yet. The game was already over.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I can blame Wiggins and the coaches. Unless he spends a lot of time practicing fielding punts correctly, dude shouldn't ever try to catch one during a game. Just get out of the way - a professional shouldn't need a coach to tell him that. But the coaches should have told him that anyway.
            The problem is that it was a free kick, meaning that it's a free ball after it passes 10 yards. You can't let it bounce. As someone posted earlier quoting Hank Bauer, for kicks after safeties, best to have the 'hands' team on. You have to be wary when the other guys are being lead by a HC with lots of ST experience (John Harbaugh, Jeff Fisher, and this interim guy)

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              The problem is that it was a free kick, meaning that it's a free ball after it passes 10 yards. You can't let it bounce. As someone posted earlier quoting Hank Bauer, for kicks after safeties, best to have the 'hands' team on. You have to be wary when the other guys are being lead by a HC with lots of ST experience (John Harbaugh, Jeff Fisher, and this interim guy)
              Okay. I did not know that. I was wrong. The coaches did fuck that one up.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ound/92176354/
                There is a reason for it, its a feel good thing. Kinda like you smoking weed daily lol.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                  There is a reason for it, its a feel good thing. Kinda like you smoking weed daily lol.
                  Winning feels good. Speeches? Not so much. But I don't have the same emotional responses that most people have.

Just like with herb, I don't think I could get through a victory speech without laughing.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

McCollapse's victory speech is kind of off putting considering he was pretty much in defeated mode just minutes earlier (and somebody had to shake him out off it). Like if this was a battle and everybody fought till the end and he was the one hiding and cowering like bitch, now after the victory he's yelling Yeah!!!!! THATS THE WAY WE DO IT!!!!!

Muthafucka! Sit yo ass down! You goddamn milquefuck

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Time to spill this milquefucks
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Faded blues
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2013
                        • Send PM

Those dudes in blue love mcloser.

Only way to go is up!

That's what she said!

Comment

Working...
                        X