Who you looking forward to watching vs 49ers, if anyone?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonio's Gates
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Who you looking forward to watching vs 49ers, if anyone?

I would say sorensen and bubble players like beltre and addae. Hopefully we don't even see the twos.
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

The defensive side of the ball. There's some young players that have flashed some ability. Ladarius Green offensively is really the only guy that seems to have a high upside based on his measurables. No more injuries to WR's please.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

No one else getting hurt.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

also i forgot michael hill. would love to see what he can do when he's allowed to get into the flow of the game. he's a practice squad candidate. his north-south style is a fit for this offense

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Actually, I'm kinda anxious to see the 49ers reserves. Like it was said in another thread, we might be able to snatch a couple of guys from them before they clear waivers and go to the PS.

As for our guys, if it were possible I wouldn't play MANY of the starters, not even for a series or two. And I certainly wouldnt risk guys like Green or Geathers, either. Put Royal and Meachump out there for the entire game. Starks, too. Start McClain and let him ram helmets all night long with the 9ers reserve LBs. Hell, give Sorenson the 1st quarter and let Whiteworst play the last three. Put Muffews in a glass bubble. Right next to Floyd and Brown. Keep Woodhead in street clothes. The starting OL plays 1 series (with Sorenson); all subs after that. Cox doesn't play; neither does Weddle or Wright. And dont even think about Reyes and Liuget.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

its funny thinking back to last year when norv played rivers and crew in the last game...

Comment

• maurile
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The Seahawks.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by maurile View Post
                The Seahawks.
                Winner winner chicken dinner!
                sigpic

Comment

• SDFan
                  Woober Goober
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Dolores, CO
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

I think they should play the starting offense and defense 1 series each- everything is still so new we can't Turtle Up and put all starters on the bench to save them for opening day. They need more work to gel- especially the OL and Secondary. After that I go with the 2s until probably mid 3rd quarter. I WOULD leave Whitehurst, Meachem, Fozzy/Hill on offense the rest of the night. Remember, Harbaugh picked Tolzien from us after seeing him perform in preseason before and no need to showcase Sorenson if we want to hide him off the 53 man roster. We need to rotate a lot of ILBs and Safeties to find bottom roster, but I think we may need to let the combo of Taylor, Stuckey, Gilchrist fight it out all game long to name a starter at SS.
                  Last edited by SDFan; 08-29-2013, 05:58 AM.
                  Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• MakoShark
                    Disgruntled
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Alabama
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                    I think they should play the starting offense and defense 1 series each- everything is still so new we can't Turtle Up and put all starters on the bench to save them for opening day. They need more work to gel- especially the OL and Secondary. After that I go with the 2s until probably mid 3rd quarter. I WOULD leave Whitehurst, Meachem, Fozzy/Hill on offense the rest of the night. Remember, Harbaugh picked Tolzien from us after seeing him perform in preseason before and no need to showcase Sorenson if we want to hide him off the 53 man roster. We need to rotate a lot of ILBs and Safeties to find bottom roster, but I think we may need to let the combo of Taylor, Stuckey, Gilchrist fight it out all game long to name a starter at SS.
                    I like this approach.

Also, will be looking at 49er's bubble guys for some potential poaching after roster cuts.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Maverick
                      (Coryellian)
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Point Loma
                      • Send PM

Norv

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                        We're more likely to lose Sorenson to Arizona since they are trying to fill out their roster as much as we are. They have lots of empty space at QB.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X