• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Javia
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
    I like Kris Jenkins and I do want some Wolverines but with Newton, DeJean, Kool-Aid, JPJ possibly staring at us. I think we need a good CB while we have the chance to get one
    These four and Adonai Mitchell. At least 1 will be available when the Chargers pick next. I am hoping for DeJean myself, but will be elated to able to get any of them in the 2nd round.

Comment

• SuperChargedRodney37
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2024
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
      heres my question so far, we have
      LT: Slater
      Lg: Salyer? Zion?
      C: Boseman
      Rg: Zion? Salyer
      RT: Alt
      last year most of the pressure came from up the gut once lindsey went out, salyer struggled at rg, zion didnt do to hot at lg, do we switch them back? do we draft a center or do we think boseman will hold for now. whats the move, if our interior is getting worked slater and alt wont matter, it dont matter it the edges are clean in pressure is in herberts lap
      Sorry but Pipkins is more than likely your RG. You might want to go listen to Coach before you remove him entirely from the mix. They still have him as a starter in their eyes.

Comment

• SuperChargedRodney37
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2024
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

lol, would love that!.... lol
        You might want to go listen to Coach first as he still see Pipkins as a starter on HIS line. More than likely at RG. He’s way more athletic than Salyer for their scheme.

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperChargedRodney37 View Post

Sorry but Pipkins is more than likely your RG. You might want to go listen to Coach before you remove him entirely from the mix. They still have him as a starter in their eyes.
          i wasnt removing him, i forgot to write him down i was just bouncing the line from last year and forgot about him. does he take salyers psot or zions, and do we finally move zion to center? theres a ton of questions i have right now

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Harbaugh building a plow horse to run against thoroughbreds

Comment

• ChargingBolts
              Superbowl?
              • Sep 2018
              • Los Angeles/Chicago
              • Send PM

Junior Colson of Michigan & Kris Jenkins of Michigan are 2 of the top 15 next best available picks according to ESPN if they are available when we pick fifth they will be 2 of the top 11 players available, does Harbaugh take a former player or do we draft a higher ranked player that plays CB in Dejean, Kool Aid, Rakestraw, Lassiter or Tampa. In a perfect world we get say Colson and one of those 5 CB's slides to our 3rd round pick but that's 40 ish picks of hoping.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Irmo, SC
                • Send PM

I made it to the Steelers pick before I called it a night. Hate the Panthers got Legette, but we move on. Bring on Day 2. I haven't seen a lot of talk on here about Payton Wilson, LB, NC St. Are people spooked about his injuries, too light, what? He's certainly got a head for the game and moves sideline to sideline. We need help there.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

Holy shit...fell asleep after the middle...figured the surprises were over...big run on receivers...love Ricky Pearsall, and not shocked he went...but that opened the door for Cooper and Kool-aid to fall to the second...either one would be a steal...take Cooper DeJean over Colson and Jenkins...and I love those guys...also Edge Cooper and Kool-Aid...and Johnny Newton!!! We should have no problem adding a very nice defensive prospect...

Cooper DeJean
                  Edgerin Cooper
                  Johnny Newton
                  Kool-Aid Mckinstry
                  Ladd McConkey
                  Junior Colson
                  Kris Jenkins
                  Braden Fiske

Once again...hard to disappoint with our pick...but...lol...it's Harbaugh...keeping an open mind....might not be any of those prospects.
                  Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

I like Brendon Rice early. I think he’s being undervalued. And you’re gonna see another Amron st. Brown Cooper Kupp Puka Nacua like why wasn’t he drafted higher?

Comment

• northerner
                      Charger fan since '79
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Holy shit...fell asleep after the middle...figured the surprises were over...big run on receivers...love Ricky Pearsall, and not shocked he went...but that opened the door for Cooper and Kool-aid to fall to the second...either one would be a steal...take Cooper DeJean over Colson and Jenkins...and I love those guys...also Edge Cooper and Kool-Aid...and Johnny Newton!!! We should have no problem adding a very nice defensive prospect...

Cooper DeJean
                      Edgerin Cooper
                      Johnny Newton
                      Kool-Aid Mckinstry
                      Ladd McConkey
                      Junior Colson
                      Kris Jenkins
                      Braden Fiske

Once again...hard to disappoint with our pick...but...lol...it's Harbaugh...keeping an open mind....might not be any of those prospects.
                      anyone on your list would be great. this second round is loaded. would be great to find a way to get another pick - trader Joe don't trade up though.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
                        I made it to the Steelers pick before I called it a night. Hate the Panthers got Legette, but we move on. Bring on Day 2. I haven't seen a lot of talk on here about Payton Wilson, LB, NC St. Are people spooked about his injuries, too light, what? He's certainly got a head for the game and moves sideline to sideline. We need help there.
                        The injuries seem to be scaring people off with Payton Wilson. He has really bad shoulders and knees, supposedly.

Comment

• Parcells
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
                          heres my question so far, we have
                          LT: Slater
                          Lg: Salyer? Zion?
                          C: Boseman
                          Rg: Zion? Salyer
                          RT: Alt
                          last year most of the pressure came from up the gut once lindsey went out, salyer struggled at rg, zion didnt do to hot at lg, do we switch them back? do we draft a center or do we think boseman will hold for now. whats the move, if our interior is getting worked slater and alt wont matter, it dont matter it the edges are clean in pressure is in herberts lap
                          I’d be very pleased with JPJ.

Comment

Working...
                          X