• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Blastttoff View Post
    Would you rather Nabers & JPJ or Alt & Ladd ?

I rather have Nabers and JPJ (assuming there’s nothing wrong with him medically).

Comment

• Jack Burton
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Assuming his medical is good. I still think they go all defense tonight.
      Or Zack Frazier….

But yeah, a DT and a CB could happen

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I am a BPA guy so if that means WR in R2 and Center in R3 - so be it

That said - the Chargers biggest needs that I see are the two you mentioned along with LB. So hoping the draft board and when the Chargers pick aligns
        Ya hafta consider DL. Would you be upset if Johnny Newton was the pick at #37? I didn't think so!

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
          I was really excited to see Harbaugh's Chargers play this fall. It's worse now. What if we dominate the LOS?
          We might be forced to win a few games!
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I am a BPA guy so if that means WR in R2 and Center in R3 - so be it

That said - the Chargers biggest needs that I see are the two you mentioned along with LB. So hoping the draft board and when the Chargers pick aligns
            I think the BPA at 37 will be DT, CB or possibly LB. Mitchell will go to the Bills at 33. DeJean may go before us but if he does, theres still Kool Aid. DT's...Newton, Fiske, Jenkins...one will be there. Cooper, Colson, Wilson....rather have any of those guys over JPJ.

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Ya hafta consider DL. Would you be upset if Johnny Newton was the pick at #37? I didn't think so!
              Agreed, stick to the trenches. Who is even on our DL right now? Embarrassingly thin there.

Newton or Fiske. CB is fine too, wouldn't be upset.
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I think the BPA at 37 will be DT, CB or possibly LB. Mitchell will go to the Bills at 33. DeJean may go before us but if he does, theres still Kool Aid. DT's...Newton, Fiske, Jenkins...one will be there. Cooper, Colson, Wilson....rather have any of those guys over JPJ.

I agree that its far more likely with how R1 went that defense will be the options in Round 2. I know a lot of people like McConkey - but his size even withgood footwork -- but I think the Chargers need somebody that gets downfield.

Comment

• Caslon
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

“Win now” turned into a 5-12 season. Herbert regressed and was hurt. Drafting Nabors would still have Herbert throwing sooner than he’d like. No run game last season. Alt improves throwing time and a better run game.

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    This is a very clean prospect.
                    agree.... and having 2 great LT's is insurance if one gets hurt.... or has contract issues, etc.....

I wanted an elite offensive skill player/scoring player like Bowers or MHJ, but its never bad to take the top OT........ this is NOT fluker...

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

agree.... there are more centers and OG's in this draft..... the top of 2nd round has some great players..... CB's, WR's, DL's and the top LBers..... even safety?

Will Chargers trade up to late 2nd round to get Corum or do we just wait till later to get one of the other power backs in this draft.......?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

agree.... and having 2 great LT's is insurance if one gets hurt.... or has contract issues, etc.....

I wanted an elite offensive skill player/scoring player like Bowers or MHJ, but its never bad to take the top OT........ this is NOT fluker...
                        Interesting. Latham went to TEN two picks later.
                        Fleet 1 had Fluker redux concerns there.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

I think C if the two top guys are there, or CB as Rakestraw and Kool Aid still might be there. Or one of the top WRs...McConkey or WIlson or the FLa State guy who I am forgetting his name right now.

4th round is RB and LB and maybe a DT or WR if not taken
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X