• Send PM

FS.

Comment

• electricgold
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2020
      • Send PM

Nehemiah Pritchett CB and DJ James CB

2 CB's with raw athleticism and talent still on the board!

Comment

• Jack Burton
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
        Nehemiah Pritchett CB and DJ James CB

2 CB's with raw athleticism and talent still on the board!
        DJ James has some serious talent. He could end up a #1 with the right defense and coaching staff
        Its the weight….

Comment

• Jack Burton
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2023
          • Send PM

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Oklahoma
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

I think that Worthy pick is like the Clyde Hellaire pick…
            7th round Pacheco turned out much better so there we go.

Comment

• Jack Burton
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

7th round Pacheco turned out much better so there we go.
              Yeah, they are really loose with these picks at the end of the 1st and it shows.
              Almost like Andy is just taking the guy Mahomes says he thinks is cool…

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                CB, RB, DL, WR
                Cross DL off.

CB, RB and WR still to go

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Incorrect - because the biggest need on the roster is IDL and surprise - hasn't drafted one yet
                  Surprise they just did!

like I said 70/30 BPA/PON

Nbd Yolo GIF

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Cross DL off.

CB, RB and WR still to go
                    Cross CB off. RB, WR and another CB or OL

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                      This board: We need to stop neglecting our lines and protect the franchise QB!

Also this board: Why didn't we take the diva WR??!!

Love you guys.
                      I know, value of players is a tough thing to put a finger on. H&H might moneyball is all and find the contrary way of thinking and prove that their rankings are correct but it’s pretty fair to say that most experts looking at these players recognize that while Alt is very good he’s not at the level talent wise of a Nabors.

When we’re behind in games and Herbert throws to QJ for his biggest drop of the game, remember how that “Diva” WR could have won the chargers the game.

(the degradation of a player because they weren’t the pick by calling them names is funny to me)

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

When we’re behind in games and Herbert throws to QJ for his biggest drop of the game, remember how that “Diva” WR could have won the chargers the game.

(the degradation of a player because they weren’t the pick by calling them names is funny to me)
                        With Nabers and continued bandaids on the OL we'd be so far behind in games it wouldn't matter anyway.

Plus you are completely ignoring McConkey in this scenario.

​​​​
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Budsman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

No offense but maybe Jim/Joe just wanted to draft an adult
                          vs a gun touting tik tocker (Nabers)
                          And a diva too good to sign his licensing deal with the NFL (MH2)?
                          Maybe Jim/Joe thinks it's important that their first ever pick should embody the values they've preached since day 1?
                          Maybe they really DO mean it when they say they want to protect JH and draft a stud who cares so much about football that he's willing to swap positions despite having the leverage to act like a diva?
                          Maybe Jim isn't a senile citizen and has actually been paying attention to the college landscape these last few years while he's been dominating it and realizes that talent level is only but half the formula and you need grown men for building blocks and not juveniles or personality disorders?
                          Maybe this talent gap your describing between Alt and these 2 particular WRs isn't nearly as massive as you're making it out to be and we should give Jim/Joe much more benefit of the doubt instead of trying to get ahead on the, "I told you so"s because your mad at them for moving on from Keenan Allen?
                          no doubt that's where all this is rooted from.
                          Almost as good as the chargers winning would be them losing miserably and being TPB soothsayer?
                          It's incredible to me how far a genuine Charger fan can cast such bad mojo on their own team for the sake of being right.
                          and this is in direct response to your suggestion that us hopeful fans are cattle drinking kool-aid, how dare we be aligned with the direction of a championship caliber HC and GM who has made some very sensible moves while also having to make some difficult ones that resulted in the cutting of a fan-favorite.

If Jim/Joe would have drafted a Fuaga or even JC Latham I could somehow muster the mental gymnastics required to validate your conspiracy theory that Jim/Joe disregarded talent to go on this Jim-dictatorship-like plan, but they ended up choosing a guy in Alt who is the top OT on my big boards with the extra fun challenge and risk of switching him to the right side. Instead of just having the mauling ORT in Fuaga or JCL, they went with talent AND maturity even at the face of extra risk involved with a position-switch.

Pattern: Allen gone, Nabers and MH2 lower on their big board.
                          Jim/Joe have been telling us all along, they want TEAM PLAYERS, and not just players on their team.
                          I know I'm far from alone when I say I sincerely hope Jim and Joe continue making educated risks and not just copy and paste their big board with CBS or any draftnik that still uses the term. "Generation Talent".
                          It’s all good drink the coolaid now. But when the team is in shambles and Harbaugh isn’t winning with adults then you will start complaining.

Enjoy being blinded by the hot new coach and just lapping up everything they do. I’m not impressed and I’ll be here when the Harbaugh train derails and everyone starts crying about how he’s not playing modern football and his schtick runs out. Until then…
                          Chris Rock Horror GIF by Spiral

Comment

Working...
                          X