Clear All
  • La Costa Boy
    Pretty much retired......
    • Sep 2018
    • JoJa
    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
    Three picks so far and each of them will no doubt be starters but also likely the best player on the Chargers at their position.

Contrast that with 2023 draft….QJ, Daiyan Henley, and Derius Davis, It’s laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic.

It didn’t get any better after the first three in that 2023 draft. Jordan McFadden, Scott Matlock, and Max Dugan were next picks.

FU Telesco.

It’s amazing the impact Harbaugh and Hortiz are having on this franchise. I think Edwards and Dobbins are huge upgrades to the RB room too.

Still some gaping holes to fill. DT & CB. And more WR’s.

Davis was a 4th rounder and I think is still an unpolished weapon. Let's see the new staff figure out his niche and opportunities for 2024. I see a Hill like role, and I'm not saying he is Hill, but I can see him as an absolute pest for opposing DC's like Hill is.

Comment

• Riverwalk
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Davis was a 4th rounder and I think is still an unpolished weapon. Let's see the new staff figure out his niche and opportunities for 2024. I see a Hill like role, and I'm not saying he is Hill, but I can see him as an absolute pest for opposing DC's like Hill is.
      He’s only 165 lbs. I was informed yesterday that KC pick is a bust because that’s too light for the NFL. 🤔

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Harbaugh/Roman will find a way to use his speed better. DD can change speeds very well. Once we establish the run... and we will finally... DB's eyes start glancing into the backfield... and whoosh... a guy like DD can turn on the jets and get deep quickly. Every one of the WR's can accelerate quickly now (maybe JP is the exception). The WR room is solid now.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          AL: "I pounded the table to get the LB I wanted!"

Bowman: "Hold my beer...."

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Harbaugh/Roman will find a way to use his speed better. DD can change speeds very well. Once we establish the run... and we will finally... DB's eyes start glancing into the backfield... and whoosh... a guy like DD can turn on the jets and get deep quickly. Every one of the WR's can accelerate quickly now (maybe JP is the exception). The WR room is solid now.
            I still think we need another veteran WR to help bring some of these guys along.

Or we could draft another burner type prospect and let the kids all grow up together.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Three picks so far and each of them will no doubt be starters but also likely the best player on the Chargers at their position.

Contrast that with 2023 draft….QJ, Daiyan Henley, and Derius Davis, It’s laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic.

It didn’t get any better after the first three in that 2023 draft. Jordan McFadden, Scott Matlock, and Max Dugan were next picks.

FU Telesco.

It’s amazing the impact Harbaugh and Hortiz are having on this franchise. I think Edwards and Dobbins are huge upgrades to the RB room too.

DT may have to be filled in FA at this rate. I look to CB first with our 4th. We may need two CBs in the end. Center is also a priority.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Oklahoma
                • Send PM

Those of you who wanted him at 37 or at trade down in round 2 must be thrilled to get him at 69👍
                Hopefully the Michigan UDFAs all choose Harbaugh.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

FU Telesco.

Over his 11 years - he was a bottom 3 GM in the NFL if you take away the QB position. He was terrible at building a roster. Duggan -- did he even watch him play. Nice story, good for TCU but he was not a pro style QB.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

FU Telesco.

IDK River, some of those guys still have time to blossom and you left off Tuli, IDK...TT's drafts had actually improved in recent years...he was starting to learn how to find guys in the mid rounds...but yeah, too little too late...
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

DT may have to be filled in FA at this rate. I look to CB first with our 4th. We may need two CBs in the end. Center is also a priority.
                      there are still some good corners there, I agree with you, that and IOL is where the value is right now...
                      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

He’s only 165 lbs. I was informed yesterday that KC pick is a bust because that’s too light for the NFL. 🤔
                        Yep...Worthy is only 172#...plus he can't block and has butterfingers...bad combo...

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

FU Telesco.

Disagree with DD. It’s never a bad pick to get a stud return man. Every punt return you are on the edge of your seat as he could take it to the house. Especially with the Greek tragedy we have had the last decade at returners.

Comment

Working...
                          X