• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whydachargers?
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2023
    • Send PM

Thank you Fleet and Bolt-O for keeping the place running. And of course all the people who have registered here and given their two pence.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
      Outback Goon
      • Sep 2018
      • Australia
      • Send PM

<3 this joint

thanks fleet and my fellow diehards

Comment

• Chargers8491
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2022
        • Send PM

Thanks for the great discussions pre-draft. There was a lot of good info put out on players. I also really appreciate being able to discuss without people getting personal and nasty. We all didn't agree about everything, but it was kept civil. Thanks again for the great discussions!
        1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
        2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
        2b- #37 Jenkins DT
        3a- #66 Puni OT
        3b- #69 Sainristill CB
        4a- #105 Rice WR
        4b- #110 Lloyd RB
        5- #140 Green CB
        6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Would have to ask those that frequent other boards.

I do not frequent any. I am registered at Chiefs Planet but I haven't been there is years....they always send me a happy birthday notice 😂.
          I do like it when others here post our rivals meltdowns 😁

Charger boards have always had a busy board from the NFLforums going way back to the UT, CMB and this one.

The NFLForums was a site that had every team connected to it and our forum by far was the busiest.
          When the owner of that one shut it down, that's when Fleet started this one.
          "The NFLforums"....wow that takes me back. And the old, old, old ESPN boards (circa 2002).
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

"The NFLforums"....wow that takes me back. And the old, old, old ESPN boards (circa 2002).
            I started at NFLforums. Never was on ESPN boards. Didnt know about it lol.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

I was posting on Thenflforums....ESPN and CMB. I was asked by my friend David Katz(RIP) to post on CMB but it wasn't that often. But i was able to get all the espn crew to join us here. Thepowderblues.com is Thenflforums.com lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                I was posting on Thenflforums....ESPN and CMB. I was asked by my friend David Katz(RIP) to post on CMB but it wasn't that often. But i was able to get all the espn crew to join us here. Thepowderblues.com is Thenflforums.com lol
                I remember when you showed up at NFLForums. Boltx was there, RC, Power slave.
                Some guys changed their username when they switched forums. I'm not good at figuring those out but you Fleet, are good at that.

CMB. ..sorry I wasn't a fan of it but Roo was a mod there and I liked him the way he ran it. Tom can F off, and Joe McRugby....was ok, and Shamrock....he kind of got real grumpy. Didn't go there much til draft talk time since we were actually kind of slow here.

CMB had a secret thread/section that you couldn't see and you had to be invited and had a password to get in lol.
                Roo gave me a invite.
                That thread/ section was to weed out the "kids" as they put it. Was called the no nonsense section which made it better but I still didn't go there much.

Anyways I used to go to Training Camps , (well a few anyways since I didn't live there)back while at NFLForums and met a few guys there from the forum.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I remember when you showed up at NFLForums. Boltx was there, RC, Power slave.
                  Some guys changed their username when they switched forums. I'm not good at figuring those out but you Fleet, are good at that.

CMB. ..sorry I wasn't a fan of it but Roo was a mod there and I liked him the way he ran it. Tom can F off, and Joe McRugby....was ok, and Shamrock....he kind of got real grumpy. Didn't go there much til draft talk time since we were actually kind of slow here.

CMB had a secret thread/section that you couldn't see and you had to be invited and had a password to get in lol.
                  Roo gave me a invite.
                  That thread/ section was to weed out the "kids" as they put it. Was called the no nonsense section which made it better but I still didn't go there much.

Anyways I used to go to Training Camps , (well a few anyways since I didn't live there)back while at NFLForums and met a few guys there from the forum.
                  Good stuff.

Yeah i miss RC. Ive tried to track him down. He and I were writing articles for a nother guy named Dennis and i think it was early days of Scout.com. I also used to write camp reports from UCSD with Jay Parris. Forgot with pub he was with. North County Times maybe. Sat next to Canapa a bunch and talked about the Schott camps.

Those were good times. Now we have a ton of guys like that here. LIke to think i was good influence on many who started up on our forums. lol

My most popular post on CMB was actually regarding a snake i caught. I think it was Shamrock who went to CMB to ask the group there what it was. He was posting at both sites.

Many of the OGs left with the move to LA.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Oh Captain, Our Captain! All Hail Fleet!

(thanks Bolt-O!!!)

I'd like to also thank my TPB brothers for putting up with me. Remind yourselves that I mean no harm when I get to be a jerk (again), I just think other people's discomfort is funny
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Whydachargers?
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2023
                      • Send PM

What is CMB?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post
                        What is CMB?
                        Chargers Message Board... the one that used to be on Chargers.com

Comment

• Fleet 1
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kauai
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post
                          What is CMB?
                          Chargers Message Board.

Comment

Working...
                          X