Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    Fuck my beloved Chargers as well...
    Its not the Chargers, it's Dean Dickhead and the Dickhead spawn that's the problem.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Michael Gehlken ‏@sdutGehlken 2h2 hours ago

Chargers ruled out RB Melvin Gordon (hip, knee). Ronnie Hillman to make team debut Sunday. Kenneth Farrow to start. Both will play.
      6 replies 43 retweets 74 likes
      I'm looking for ward to seeing Farrow. I like his power north south running and quick decision making.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

Just beat the Raiders, it would be embarassing to get swept by these overated jokers. Refs better not help them this time.
        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Refs help those who help themselves.
          Got to put your team in position to win once in a while.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

The Chargers have nobody to blame but themselves:

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Puts the CC vote in context.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Lowery can go fuck himself. It aint us fans that are the problem.
                And Barksdale is lucky he still draws a check.
                sigpic

Comment

• TheDeafBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                  Lowery can go fuck himself. It aint us fans that are the problem.
                  And Barksdale is lucky he still draws a check.
                  Barksdale is like Kramer when he becomes a businessman - "But I don't even really work here..."

Despite the Chargers hosting fewer high-profile teams this season

So fans are supposed to pack the place to watch Rivers chuck up picks against mediocre teams from Florida? All that means is there is a weaker market for Bolt fans to sell their tickets to opposing fans, meaning 20k empty seats rather than those 20k seats filled with Pats, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles fans.

I used to blame the fans for being non-supportive scumbags and selling tickets rather than showing up, or not buying tickets and taking the "I'd rather watch on TV" approach. After 30 years of attending Charger games, spending thousands each year on enough in-stadium beer to make watching them tolerable, hundreds a year on parking, all that...I blame the team. The team is a good/service and if you produce a shitty good/service, the consumer wants nothing to do with it, and certainly isn't going to maintain brand loyalty if your annual product update is shittier than the year before, which was shitty enough to begin with. Thats common business, and we hear the players preach "This is a business" when they want to get paid - it goes both ways - fans just look at this as a failed product they aren't going to invest in.

As long as they are in SD I will love the Chargers, get excited for games the first month or so until we are 2-5 or 1-6, and continue to embrace the MV site while it lasts because of the memories, and most importantly the tailgating. The players putting blame on the fans for Qualcomm resembling a home game for the other team, though, is a scapegoat for poor performance, idiocy (fumbling/blowing 3-score leads in the 4th/turning Alex Smith into Elway), and poor management of a failing brand.

Lowery and Barksdale have little room to talk, if any. They are critical contributing factors in to why it will be a Raider home game. It is a result of their shitty play all season.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by TheDeafBolt View Post
                    Barksdale is like Kramer when he becomes a businessman - "But I don't even really work here..."

Despite the Chargers hosting fewer high-profile teams this season

So fans are supposed to pack the place to watch Rivers chuck up picks against mediocre teams from Florida? All that means is there is a weaker market for Bolt fans to sell their tickets to opposing fans, meaning 20k empty seats rather than those 20k seats filled with Pats, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles fans.

I used to blame the fans for being non-supportive scumbags and selling tickets rather than showing up, or not buying tickets and taking the "I'd rather watch on TV" approach. After 30 years of attending Charger games, spending thousands each year on enough in-stadium beer to make watching them tolerable, hundreds a year on parking, all that...I blame the team. The team is a good/service and if you produce a shitty good/service, the consumer wants nothing to do with it, and certainly isn't going to maintain brand loyalty if your annual product update is shittier than the year before, which was shitty enough to begin with. Thats common business, and we hear the players preach "This is a business" when they want to get paid - it goes both ways - fans just look at this as a failed product they aren't going to invest in.

As long as they are in SD I will love the Chargers, get excited for games the first month or so until we are 2-5 or 1-6, and continue to embrace the MV site while it lasts because of the memories, and most importantly the tailgating. The players putting blame on the fans for Qualcomm resembling a home game for the other team, though, is a scapegoat for poor performance, idiocy (fumbling/blowing 3-score leads in the 4th/turning Alex Smith into Elway), and poor management of a failing brand.

Lowery and Barksdale have little room to talk, if any. They are critical contributing factors in to why it will be a Raider home game. It is a result of their shitty play all season.
                    You are a true fan. Thanks for your years of loyalty thru years of good but mostly bad.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                      You are a true fan. Thanks for your years of loyalty thru years of good but mostly bad.
                      Singed,
                      No one named Spanos ever
                      sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Line crept up to 3 and is back down to 2.5. With how beat up we are and with nothing to play for I'm surprised it's not a bit higher.

I'd love nothing more than to take them out today and screw up their chances of winning the division.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                          LOL - well said.

I shudder to think of how many Raider fans there will be at the game. I bet it approaches 40k.
                          If there are more Raider fans in SD for this game than Chargers fans then no way will LA will support Dean and the Chargers there. BTW, i have a FB friend who was trying to sell two Charger tickets for this game for $250 each....lmao.....NO chance in hell she got that for them.

Comment

Working...
                          X