I guess we're gonna have to get used to this...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

I guess we're gonna have to get used to this...

If you looked what T2 did as the #2 last year in Indy...

They added players continually, throughout the season, rotated people from the PS.

This was one of his strengths, it was mentioned by a couple sources that the Charger brass was blown away by his knowledge of the SD Chargers roster, came into San Diego and knew all our players, strengths and weaknesses.

While I do believe he'll be a big "build through the draft" guy, because like AJ, he is a Polian disciple...

I do think you are going to see more player movement than we're used to.

And yes, some of that is because this team isn't as talented as what we had been accustomed to, I will admit that.

I think we'll see more moves after week one is over, as well...probably at corner, and possibly at OT if there's anyone out there better than Harris.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
    If you looked what T2 did as the #2 last year in Indy...

They added players continually, throughout the season, rotated people from the PS.

This was one of his strengths, it was mentioned by a couple sources that the Charger brass was blown away by his knowledge of the SD Chargers roster, came into San Diego and knew all our players, strengths and weaknesses.

While I do believe he'll be a big "build through the draft" guy, because like AJ, he is a Polian disciple...

I do think you are going to see more player movement than we're used to.

And yes, some of that is because this team isn't as talented as what we had been accustomed to, I will admit that.

I think we'll see more moves after week one is over, as well...probably at corner, and possibly at OT if there's anyone out there better than Harris.
    I hope McCoy has a similar policy. I didn't like Norv's policy of not changing what didn't work.

Comment

Working...
    X