• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CTrout View Post
    Perhaps Attaochu would be better off at DE opposite Bosa?
    It'll be interesting to see how things work out if Bradley is added.
    Could use him at SAM and move Ingram to the middle with Perryman moving over to WILL as well. These guys could probably be interchangeable. 43 Under/Over will have a 5T, 1T and 3T as the down lineman. With a DE being the Leo. Seahawks also use a Bear front which looks a little more like a 1Gap 34 with the Leo standing up. Ingram/Attaochu line up as Leo/SLB and Bosa slides into a 1 gap DE.

Comment

• Hard Charger
      Chargers fan since 1977!
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by boldarblood View Post
      I defintely still care.

I have put way to much time into this team, 40 years of being a fan. I am invested in the players and the history. I can't just throw that away. I can not honestly allow myself to be a fan of another team.

So I am left with 2 choices. Either stop watching the NFL, which I can't bring myself to. I still love watching football. I still love watching Rivers, Gordon, Gates, etc. So my other choice is to continue to follow the team.

So the Chargers are still my team.

I follow the team, not the owner. The team has no choice in this. I am not going to allow an owner to have control of my ability to be a fan. Long ago I realized NFL on the whole doesn't care about the individual fan. There are no great owners, they are all greedy. Most of them have used public money, or some other shitty thing. It was very freeing.

It allows me to still be a Chargers fan. So I still do care. At the same point, I get why others are not. We all have to make our own choice. I just hope the ones that are hurt will still allow us fans to have a place to talk about our team. But I get it. It sucks.
      I find myself coming to the same conclusion brother! It has been hard for me to find the clarity, I'm glad I'm not alone.

I hope they find a way to lock up Bradley still...

HC

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Fleet like ability!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Could use him at SAM and move Ingram to the middle with Perryman moving over to WILL as well. These guys could probably be interchangeable. 43 Under/Over will have a 5T, 1T and 3T as the down lineman. With a DE being the Leo. Seahawks also use a Bear front which looks a little more like a 1Gap 34 with the Leo standing up. Ingram/Attaochu line up as Leo/SLB and Bosa slides into a 1 gap DE.
          If they go to a 4-3 i think Ingram is a DE or he is let go in FA. Agree that Brown should be probably moving to SS because i saw him listed at 211 lbs during the season. He made a lot of plays for us at ILB but he was banged up too. If he can stay in the 225 -230 range, OLB is a place he can play.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            If they go to a 4-3 i think Ingram is a DE or he is let go in FA. Agree that Brown should be probably moving to SS because i saw him listed at 211 lbs during the season. He made a lot of plays for us at ILB but he was banged up too. If he can stay in the 225 -230 range, OLB is a place he can play.
            Im just talking about his position in a 43 Under/Over. If its a traditional 43 yes hes a DE opposite of Bosa. But in a 43 Under/Over we are using 3 DTs and a hand in the ground DE/Leo(Bosa) With a standup LB opposite of Bosa(SAM) who is most likely someone like Ingram. Who can also slide into the middle and blitz from the inside like the Seahawks use Frank Clark and the Pack used Mathews at times. In a traditional 43 Brown would play OLB in a role similar to David in TB.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              Im just talking about his position in a 43 Under/Over. If its a traditional 43 yes hes a DE opposite of Bosa. But in a 43 Under/Over we are using 3 DTs and a hand in the ground DE/Leo(Bosa) With a standup LB opposite of Bosa(SAM) who is most likely someone like Ingram. Who can also slide into the middle and blitz from the inside like the Seahawks use Frank Clark and the Pack used Mathews at times. In a traditional 43 Brown would play OLB in a role similar to David in TB.
              I see. I guess we will have to wait and see who is the DC. I still think Ingram is gone. Spanos isnt going to spend 60 million on a guy who hasnt lived up to his billing. He doesnt always when they do lol

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                I see. I guess we will have to wait and see who is the DC. I still think Ingram is gone. Spanos isnt going to spend 60 million on a guy who hasnt lived up to his billing. He doesnt always when they do lol
                Most likely gone. We could go after JPP. I know its spanos so much of what i say is just me pretending he isnt our owner.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

http://bit.ly/2ixgkc9 #Chargers

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I would think itd say:

Gus Bradley Considered "Front Runner" For Seahawks Defensive Coordinator Job
                    Last edited by oneinchpunch; 01-14-2017, 06:51 PM.
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Fire Lynn

Ground and pound for the pro's top air O team. Come on. You got to sell the sizzle to LA.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Lol.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Three teams seem to really want him, I'd guess he follows Lynn here.

Comment

Working...
                          X