• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Appreciate it. It took me a couple of seconds to find where that sticky was. But it's always good to have people to talk charger football with. I'm all the way in south Carolina so I'm surronded by Panthers,falcons and dolphin fans

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
      Appreciate it. It took me a couple of seconds to find where that sticky was. But it's always good to have people to talk charger football with. I'm all the way in south Carolina so I'm surronded by Panthers,falcons and dolphin fans
      We probably have some east coaster here. You will fit in well. Let me know if i can help you with anything. We dont have all the notifications the a Xenforo forum has. So you have to keep an eye on your posts. You can set it so you get a PM notification when someone quotes a post of yours if you want to do that. Instructions are in the help forum.

Comment

• charger1993
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Thank you so much. I was looking for like a little red 1 or something to see if anyone replied to what I said. Mostly because I'm in a phone so I have to remember where my post was posted under. Appreciate the heads up. I thought ibwas crazy for a second

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
          Thank you so much. I was looking for like a little red 1 or something to see if anyone replied to what I said. Mostly because I'm in a phone so I have to remember where my post was posted under. Appreciate the heads up. I thought ibwas crazy for a second
          Its a little outdated here. But the upgrade to the new version that has all the notifications is VB5. And i think this summer we will get that installed. My technical partner here is in the middle of a move and very busy. Once things start picking back up here this summer ill get us all upgraded.

Comment

• charger1993
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Sweet that'll be helpful for when I'm in here on my cell phone lol

Comment

• Blue Thunder
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Arlington, TX
              • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              I just have to forget about ownership here.... also I just think of them as The Chargers. I can't stand seeing or hearing "Los Angeles" Chargers. I know it's the case but I'll never be able to stomach that

Go Chargers
              That's what I've decided to do as well. I just think of them as "The Chargers" now.

I'm sure it's easier for me to do this since I have no ties to either city in California. Even so, the "Los Angeles Chargers" just sounds weird and I definitely do feel sympathy for the folks in San Diego. There's no way that I can truly know how they feel and I'm sure I wouldn't want to know.

Comment

• bonehead
                Undrafted
                • Jul 2013
                • TBD
                • Retired
                • Send PM

I've lived in SD off and on for the last 45 years, my last stint, 16 years ended in September. My wife and I sold our home in Clairemont, retired and hit the road....ironic that the Bolts left 5 months later.

I was done at first but my entire family all Chargers fans who don't live in SD anymore , some never did, are still all in, for most of them it doesn't matter where the Chargers are. They love the team and are dedicated, they buy tons of Bolt gear

So I'm basically hanging in with my family and friends in SD, ATL, Dallas , Seattle , Tucson and Oregon
                Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Tijuana
                  • Send PM

I'm still in, feel kinda like a nomad fan, had to find which outlets (orange county register, L.A times) had news on them, who were the beat writers https://twitter.com/DanWoikeSports (LA Times) and https://twitter.com/thejackwang (Orange County Register). Still can't find a radio station that talks about them. I guess I'll know exactly how I feel after their first win and first loss, and much more if I see them (some time before I die would be nice) celebrate a super bowl win thru downtown L.A. instead of downtown San Diego

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
                    I'm still in, feel kinda like a nomad fan, had to find which outlets (orange county register, L.A times) had news on them, who were the beat writers https://twitter.com/DanWoikeSports (LA Times) and https://twitter.com/thejackwang (Orange County Register). Still can't find a radio station that talks about them. I guess I'll know exactly how I feel after their first win and first loss, and much more if I see them (some time before I die would be nice) celebrate a super bowl win thru downtown L.A. instead of downtown San Diego
                    NFL network on Sirius is worth the subsriptiin. Kirwain and Polian always have something solid, and they seem to be talking up the LA teams lately.
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Hell Yeah I still support the team.

I was the ONLY charger fan in my HS, and I believe in the entire town, growing up in southern Ontario Canada. Became a fan in '79. I have lived in Panama now for the past 12 years, and am the ONLY charger fan I know here as well.

I had been an active member for many years, but the drama of the stadium and eventual move made me walk away for a while. I just wasn't enjoying the vibe and every thread was getting hijacked. Now I am very happy that Fleet has taken a difficult stand and is determined to move on as a CHARGER forum. I look forward to training camp and a great season.

Comment

• BoltBacker
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Las Vegas, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I was the ONLY charger fan in my HS, and I believe in the entire town, growing up in southern Ontario Canada. Became a fan in '79. I have lived in Panama now for the past 12 years, and am the ONLY charger fan I know here as well.

I had been an active member for many years, but the drama of the stadium and eventual move made me walk away for a while. I just wasn't enjoying the vibe and every thread was getting hijacked. Now I am very happy that Fleet has taken a difficult stand and is determined to move on as a CHARGER forum. I look forward to training camp and a great season.
                        It is time to move forward, what happened is what it is. I am optimistic that this can be a good season if we can finally kick the injury bugs.

Comment

• bonehead
                          Undrafted
                          • Jul 2013
                          • TBD
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Great to have you back Panamamike!!
                          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                          X