Are David Wilson and Ryan Mathews related?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Are David Wilson and Ryan Mathews related?

No to put the whammy on Ryan Mathews, but as I was watching a bit of the Giants game last night, I couldn't help but see some similarities between him and second year RB David Wilson of the Giants. Both are very talented, run hard, explosive. But Wilson has had fumbling problems and fumbled twice last night and fumbled his way onto the bench (which is where he resided most of last season for the same reason). And he also appeared to miss some pass blocking assignments, too.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    No to put the whammy on Ryan Mathews, but as I was watching a bit of the Giants game last night, I couldn't help but see some similarities between him and second year RB David Wilson of the Giants. Both are very talented, run hard, explosive. But Wilson has had fumbling problems and fumbled twice last night and fumbled his way onto the bench (which is where he resided most of last season for the same reason). And he also appeared to miss some pass blocking assignments, too.

TG
    He missed his blocks worse than Ive seen Mathews miss em. And Mathews has been awful in that department.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• OhioBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
      Fumbles - Matthews = Wilson
      Blocking - Matthews > Wilson
      Injuries - Matthews < Wilson

Wilson I believe is more explosive and returns kickoffs, slight push to Wislon

Comment

Working...
      X