• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

At least Hoculi apologized and acknowledged the mistake. I believe that Marknotsobreit has not.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
      Wow! And I though Hoculi was the most hated official in SD.
      It's a pretty close call. Markbreit was shit.

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
        It's a pretty close call. Markbreit was shit.
        Nah not even close. Hochuli showed me something when he took on every e-mail sent to him by angry Chargers fans and personally apologized. Takes a man to admit his mistakes like that. While I still cringe when seeing him officiate a Chargers game, he gained my respect that day.

Markbreit is and remains a complete piece of shit. It was incredible how he could have missed what everyone in that stadium, including the Raiders, saw and knew, and how he made his ruling and just ran off the field, I watched with my mouth agape and wanted to crawl into the TV set and throttle this asshole. It was even worse that he officiated Super Bowl XXIX, and it was laughable that he became the director of replay one year. I remember hearing on the radio that there was a movement to try to get Markbreit inducted into the Hall of Fame! Thankfully that idea never took off.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
          Nah not even close. Hochuli showed me something when he took on every e-mail sent to him by angry Chargers fans and personally apologized. Takes a man to admit his mistakes like that. While I still cringe when seeing him officiate a Chargers game, he gained my respect that day.

Markbreit is and remains a complete piece of shit. It was incredible how he could have missed what everyone in that stadium, including the Raiders, saw and knew, and how he made his ruling and just ran off the field, I watched with my mouth agape and wanted to crawl into the TV set and throttle this asshole. It was even worse that he officiated Super Bowl XXIX, and it was laughable that he became the director of replay one year. I remember hearing on the radio that there was a movement to try to get Markbreit inducted into the Hall of Fame! Thankfully that idea never took off.
          I remember reading a few years ago that our record was something like 2-70 something in games he officiated.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
            I remember reading a few years ago that our record was something like 2-70 something in games he officiated.
            Shit if that's true, I hate him even more, and I didn't think that was possible.

Comment

• thelightningwill
              Go Aztecs and Pads
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
              Shit if that's true, I hate him even more, and I didn't think that was possible.
              No love-hate here, Mister Hoarse. Just hate-hate. Where are Silky Johnson and Buc Nasty when you need them?

Comment

Working...
              X