• Send PM

JJ In position to Punish!

Go Rivers!
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

He did look pretty good out there on Monday. Our main issues were up the middle vs the Texans. They gotta shore that up.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Cam "Lightfoot" Thomas needs to man the middle much better.
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post

The Florida native signed with the Chargers last season after spending nine years with the Baltimore Ravens, where he was an important part of the feared purple and gold defense. Although he acclimated well to San Diego, Johnson admits he had growing pains at times.

"Changing teams, it's hard," Johnson said. "I didn't realize how hard it is, and I don't think I respected how much of a challenge it is to be on a new team. Even though you go through the whole offseason, the whole preseason, it's tough. I really didn't feel at home until probably mid-season of last year."
        Must suck to leave your old team and then see them win a championship....and then end up with the Chargers.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Den could take lessons from you... Please dont start tomorrows game day thread, just in case...
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Den could take lessons from you... Please dont start tomorrows game day thread, just in case...
            Dude...my gameday threads were during this team's prime. My overall record was good.

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

No reason to insult anyone be comparing them to me. Shit, I thought we were supposed to be nice on here.

I have to say that Boltx's post makes a perfectly honest statement. I am sure, all other things being equal, that JJ would have preferred a ring over what he got from us last year. Yeah, I know, that is negative. I did try to find a way to spin it to where it could be positive for the Chargers but failed...

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Its called thread shitting, and it gets old. Last thing this place needs before a game is thread shittiers stamping out little lights of hope...

As for trying to say i insulted you or him, im sure your both good people of above average inteligence posible well abouve and thus pre disposed to a generaly negative outlook common among those with high inteligence.
                Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

FWIW...I didn't take it as an insult

Maybe I should start the gameday thread....just to see what would happen...

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I was hoping Den would to short cicut the karma, but have at it.
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Grinners
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                      No reason to insult anyone be comparing them to me. Shit, I thought we were supposed to be nice on here.

I have to say that Boltx's post makes a perfectly honest statement. I am sure, all other things being equal, that JJ would have preferred a ring over what he got from us last year. Yeah, I know, that is negative. I did try to find a way to spin it to where it could be positive for the Chargers but failed...
                      LMAO
                      Thanks for trying anyways!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X