• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Los Angeles Chargers

recent comments from ESPN beat writer for the Chargers Eric WilliamsMelvin GordonKenneth Farrow, Kenjon Barner, Branden Oliver, or Andre Williams
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Looking at injuries around the league, we have to be happy with Lynn protecting our starters. Baltimore is done already.

Baltimore Ravens

Injury: All of them

Date: All summer

Looking ahead: It will be quite an accomplishment if the Ravens have a winning season after the most completely messed up summer of injuries anyone has seen in a while. In total, 10 players have been lost for the season due to injury, suspension or retirement. The two biggest names on that list are tight end Dennis Pitta (hip) and running back Kenneth Dixon (knee). The Ravens also have gone the entire summer without quarterback Joe Flacco (back) taking a single snap. And they got minimal practice time for their past three first-round draft choices: receiver Breshad Perriman (hamstring), left tackle Ronnie Stanley (undisclosed) and cornerback Marlon Humphrey (hamstring). If the goal of training camp is to bring a team together on the field, the Ravens couldn't get close to accomplishing it.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
      X