• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandiego17
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
    Start tutu over him. He just makes one mistake after another.
    At this stage, probably right. But with an eye towards the future, maybe hoping brown works his way back to relevancy?

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
      Feel bad for brown. He future looked much brighter before the ankle injury, now he's horrible.
      Yeah, there was so much hope for him before that training-camp-scrub from Dallas crushed his ankle.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        Why isnt Tutu playing instead of Brown? Or even Green instead of Brown?
        Ive said it before since DX got hurt.....i dont see why they dont use Green at WR. He has great height, great hands and speed. They said on the TV that the coaches said he is the fastest guy on the team with the ball in his hands. There is our field stretcher. We can draft another TE and use Green at WR which eliminates the need to draft another one.
        Well, we stilll might with DX, Floyd maybe not coming back and Brown regressing.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-24-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Hey, Brown was a great distraction the entire first half, leaving Allen covered by the other CB on every 3rd down of the first half!
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Ive said it before since DX got hurt.....i dont see why they dont use Green at WR. He has great height, great hands and speed. They said on the TV that the coaches said he is the fastest guy on the team with the ball in his hands. There is our field stretcher. We can draft another TE and use Green at WR which eliminates the need to draft another one.
            Well, we stilll might with DX, Floyd maybe not coming back and Brown regressing.
            I like the way they're using Green now because he gets huge mismatches.

Brown looks terrible. Time for more Tutu.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I agree. put Tutu in for Brown, keep Green at TE, he is showing to be something special with his ability to create mismatches.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                Go Aztecs and Pads
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                I like the way they're using Green now because he gets huge mismatches.

Brown looks terrible. Time for more Tutu.
                Green is on the bench too often. Play him wherever we can. H back. Tightend. Slot receiver. Wide out.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                  Did we win?
                  • Jun 2013
                  • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                  • Send PM

Man, watching Brown closely for a few weeks and the guy just can't seem to get open at all. He is so weak off the line, against press it takes him forever to get 10 yards down the field and when he does finally get there, he is usually wearing the CB on his back. It seems the only time he gets open is when he runs the wrong route! What happened to that guy??
                  I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                    Man, watching Brown closely for a few weeks and the guy just can't seem to get open at all. He is so weak off the line, against press it takes him forever to get 10 yards down the field and when he does finally get there, he is usually wearing the CB on his back. It seems the only time he gets open is when he runs the wrong route! What happened to that guy??
                    The ankle injury messed up his head it appears.

Comment

• So disappointing this season. I was expecting big things from him.

Comment

• MakoShark
                        Disgruntled
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Alabama
                        • Send PM

Wow, its like we're having a wake for Brown in here. He's young. I think there's still time for him to develop.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                          Grammar Police
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

It could well be he is going to take longer to get his legs back than one year. It seems he also needs his confidence back too! That mmay take time, but as long as he is on his rookie contract and had some skills pre-injury why not support him develope him and maybe with some help he will get there, if he does, he will be easier to keep long term beciase we didn't give up on him. In addition I think he is better suited as a slot WR than outside. Have him take Royals roll next year...
                          Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                          X