• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onelazyfock
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers related radio and media

Anyone know of any radio stations that do anything Chargers related since 1090 has decided it is in their best interest to be Gulls only station (no hate intended...just jk).
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by onelazyfock View Post
    Anyone know of any radio stations that do anything Chargers related since 1090 has decided it is in their best interest to be Gulls only station (no hate intended...just jk).
    Don't forget about the soccer. Those guys have to seriously be worried about their jobs. In the past year they have lost the broadcast rights to the Padres and SDSU and the Chargers have moved. They have nothing to talk about and I find there is little reason to listen to them any more. The 1360 signal is so weak that I can't get it a lot so I don't even bother. Somebody said there was a rumor of a new SD sports radio station coming soon - that would be nice.

Comment

• bolts4lyfe
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2017
      • Send PM

I haven't found anything on iheart yet. My Iphone has a podcast app which pulls in 1360 and 1090, yet nothing coming in from the LA equivalent to 1360.

It's a massacre out there on these stations

Scott Kaplan is a douche and rallys the hate towards everything that chooses to go elsewhere (SDSU, Chargers) spewing false terms against all, claiming to be in the know how
      Darren is at the point of feeling defeated and talks Gulls and Soccer, even his tone sounds like he's just waiting for his contract to expire and get canned
      Marty, it would be in her best interest to search up north to work for an LA based radio station and talk Chargers again, you can tell she secretly still wants to follow the team

Mark and Rich both are claiming to be off the Charger talk
      The loose Cannons are all over the Raiders and only bash the Chargers these days
      Hardwick and Richards, were logical, Hardwick just recently announced he's back on the team's fanbase, Richards secretly want to be Hardwick so he'll join soon

If anyone finds something please keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by bolts4lyfe View Post
        I haven't found anything on iheart yet. My Iphone has a podcast app which pulls in 1360 and 1090, yet nothing coming in from the LA equivalent to 1360.

Scott Kaplan is a douche and rallys the hate towards everything that chooses to go elsewhere (SDSU, Chargers) spewing false terms against all, claiming to be in the know how
        Darren is at the point of feeling defeated and talks Gulls and Soccer, even his tone sounds like he's just waiting for his contract to expire and get canned
        Marty, it would be in her best interest to search up north to work for an LA based radio station and talk Chargers again, you can tell she secretly still wants to follow the team

The loose Cannons are all over the Raiders and only bash the Chargers these days
        Hardwick and Richards, were logical, Hardwick just recently announced he's back on the team's fanbase, Richards secretly want to be Hardwick so he'll join soon

Don't worry soon all those mega LA Stations wall saturate you with Chargers coverage.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by bolts4lyfe View Post

Good to hear about Hardwick. Hes the only one with an actual clue in regards to the game of football. Annie actually reported from MC today and surprisingly refrained from acting bitter while reporting. The worst right now is Togerson. Seeing him interview Mike Williams up in LA after shredding the Chargers every day on twitter was hilarious. How is it the players even want to talk with him? I mean if i hated the team that bad id wash my hands of them and move on. I got better things to do than waste time in things i dont like anymore.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
            Don't worry soon all those mega LA Stations wall saturate you with Chargers coverage.
            Sweet.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I bet Marty Caswell lurks here, maybe she posts here too... Looks for anagrams for Marty Caswell... Kegmouse? Naw....
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• onelazyfock
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                Don't forget about the soccer. Those guys have to seriously be worried about their jobs. In the past year they have lost the broadcast rights to the Padres and SDSU and the Chargers have moved. They have nothing to talk about and I find there is little reason to listen to them any more. The 1360 signal is so weak that I can't get it a lot so I don't even bother. Somebody said there was a rumor of a new SD sports radio station coming soon - that would be nice.
                I'm in the same boat with 1360...i just don't understand how 1090 thinks abandoning the Chargers is a good business decision. They love to brag about the signal(which is great) but it seems like they are intentionally tanking the business. They will probably blame the internet when they go under like most shitty businesses do.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  I bet Marty Caswell lurks here, maybe she posts here too... Looks for anagrams for Marty Caswell... Kegmouse? Naw....
                  Steve?
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• whookimane
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Just heard that 1090 is still going to cover the team although maybe not as much as they did in the past. Sileo said he deff gonna still have charger players on and talk chargers

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

It's still not clear if either of the LA teams will have their games on local SD radio (even though KFI is a flamethrower that can be heard all over SoCal). I think I read that the Rams will have their preseason games on local TV. It wouldn't surprise me if 1090 plays the Raider games in opposition to the Chargers.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by whookimane View Post
                        Just heard that 1090 is still going to cover the team although maybe not as much as they did in the past. Sileo said he deff gonna still have charger players on and talk chargers
                        They would be really stupid not too, given how little else they have now with no Padres and Aztecs.

Comment

Working...
                        X