• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TABF
    Por debajo del promedio
    • Jun 2013
    • SoCal
    • Send PM

Not sure a "meh" team can have a trap game (and I too am serious this time). Offensively, we have played 81% of our 20 quarters of football very very well. Unfortunately the 19% we have not played well have accounted for two losses. The Chargers are proof positive that you must play 4 quarters of football each and every game in order to win in this league.

For this Charger team to compete, we need to have the ball in hand the majority of the game, we need to get first downs, keep the D off the field and find a way to get points at the end of long drives. Our defense is junk, everyone knows that, proect them by keeping them off the field, win a few more games then we can start talking about 'trap' games.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

I would go in with the same game plan as Philly. Score on every opportunity.....hurry up offense I think will give Oakland fits...Im sure the Denver game tape will be useful. Pryor, IF he's back, is not better than Vick IMO so we just keep him contained and use our offense to keep them off the field. Our D is good enough to slow these guys down enough to let the offense take control.

Its the Raiders.....there is no trap....just a dung ridden Oakland Coliseum often confused with the crap that is at the bottom of the trap door otherwise also confused with a porta potty.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
        Not sure a "meh" team can have a trap game (and I too am serious this time). Offensively, we have played 81% of our 20 quarters of football very very well. Unfortunately the 19% we have not played well have accounted for two losses. The Chargers are proof positive that you must play 4 quarters of football each and every game in order to win in this league.

For this Charger team to compete, we need to have the ball in hand the majority of the game, we need to get first downs, keep the D off the field and find a way to get points at the end of long drives. Our defense is junk, everyone knows that, proect them by keeping them off the field, win a few more games then we can start talking about 'trap' games.
        20 quarters is more than 4 games, unless I missed a few overtimes.
        The new Yubamath?
        81% is invisible by the Primal Screetchowl numbers, 9st & 31th.
        19% is rounded for convenience, to 31th.
        4 quarters to 5 for a dollar.
        Proof!

*also, 5 quarters to a dollar just saved the economy. Proof!
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I think we pound their asses. And i say that because ive had diarrhea this week. I think the pain in my ass is a sign.

Comment

• Zot
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
            I see this far from a trap game. The Raiders have injuries and the Chargers have injuries as well. The Raiders have only win came against the 0-4 Jacksonville Jaguars. Our Chargeers have over come adversity with injuries on the O-line and the Defensive secondary. Do I dare say maybe the coaches are starting to coach up the players, because I have been a big critic of the coaching especially on the defensive side. Chargers will enter this game with a confident level that we plug players in for our starters and compete. I see the team being focused, the only wild card is Terrell Pryor if he gets to scrambling and running wild, even with that being said we are the better team and should win.
            Aaaah the test of a true head coach. We need to beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

Since I've been a fan, the Chargers have played down to the level of their competition. This is the first game under MM that we've been favored (even w/out Freeny)...Is he "The Real McCoy??? "

I'm predicting, "yes, he is." I say we not only win, but we will cover the 2.5 on the road.

Signed Zot. A guy who hates to make predictions.
            Last edited by Zot; 10-03-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
              Playing an injury-decimated Oakland team that we SHOULD be favored to win...coming off a big win with a big game against the Colts on MNF the week after.

Trap game.

THIS, imo, will be a great test of McCoy's coaching abilities early in the year. Can he keep this team focused?
              The Duhs suck. No way we lose to them. They are better with Prior at QB but they still suck.

Comment

• Little_Charger
                Ex-Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Chula Vista, CA
                • CO
                • Send PM

I rarely have guaranteed victory for the chargers the past 10 years (first game vs Eli... Denver game at the end of the 08 season...etc) but this one of those games we kick major ass and can call it a guarantee...
                Mission: Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  I think we pound their asses. And i say that because ive had diarrhea this week. I think the pain in my ass is a sign.
                  Time to prison bitch this pirates.

Comment

Working...
                  X