• Show
Clear All
  • SFW
    PB Official Game Thread Starter
    • Jul 2013
    • NY
    • USMC
    • Send PM

Colts are 13-3 in last 16, have beat the 49ers and Seahawks in consecutive weeks this season. They are a top tier AFC team with Denver, New England and KC. My brain says 34-21 Colts but my heart says 31-28 Chargers.
    1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
    2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
    3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
    4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
    5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
    6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
    7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• Maverick
      (Coryellian)
      • Jun 2013
      • Point Loma
      • Send PM

Los Cargadores 30

Los Potros 27

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

We win every other game...we are consistent!

27 -26.99 Bolts win a tight one

Comment

• UtahBolt
          Did we win?
          • Jun 2013
          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
          • Send PM

Raider game was a fluke and I think we win tonight.

Chargers 27
          Colts 23
          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• sandiego17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Dave Tuley says: "I'm not willing to give up on the Chargers yet. Yes, the loss at Oakland was disappointing (though I only had them in contests as the favorite), but they're still 3-1-1 ATS and they're 2-0 ATS at home. Their win over the Cowboys looks better after the latter's 51-48 loss to the Broncos. Their No. 5-ranked offense should come with their best effort at home and before the national TV audience on the "Monday Night" stage."
            ATS pick: Chargers

Wunderdog says: "This is a tough one. Indianapolis is the better team, and the oddsmakers agree by making them a small road favorite, but the Chargers can win this game. The Colts have been one of the nicer surprises this season. Yes, they won 11 games last season, but that seemed a bit fluky given that they were outscored and outgained on the season. I, for one, thought they would fall back down to earth this season, but that hasn't been the case. They are scoring 28 points per game and winning by double-digits on average. The Colts have defeated some good teams in San Francisco and Seattle.

"But right now, Rivers is playing so well that it's hard to go against that. Through five weeks, no quarterback not named Peyton Manning is playing better than Rivers. Also, San Diego is coming off an embarrassing upset loss to Oakland so I expect them to be on their game this week. In the Luck era, the Colts are 8-1 SU and ATS versus losing teams. But, this is a road game in a hostile environment against a team with a quarterback who is playing at an extremely high level and that is desperate to get to .500. I'm going to pass."
            ATS pick: Pass

Sal Selvaggio says: "San Diego looks like a pretty good play this week. I made the game San Diego minus-1.5 so there is a tick of line value but situationally Indianapolis qualifies in some very negative angles for this game, which are based on last week's win over Seattle. While it is impressive that the Colts took down the second-best team in the league last week, let's not forget that Seattle was in a terrible spot playing back-to-back road games in early starts for a West Coast team. The Colts were outgained 6.3 yards per play to 5.5 YPPL, and by over 100 total yards, so they very well could have lost that game.

"San Diego has been undervalued all season long, and last week's result is also a little bit deceiving as the Chargers did outgain the Raiders by over 120 total yards but a minus-5 turnover margin did them in. For the season they are minus-8 in turnover margin and they also qualify in my turnover table, which historically wins every year. All in all San Diego is good a bet Monday night, as well as the over, as I made this total a little higher."
            ATS pick: Chargers

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              For Monday's BLACKOUT. Hope Spanos is watching.

Indy has beaten the 49ers - in SanFran - and Seattle. Enough said.

Indy: 42
              Chargers: 18
              Well...I was close.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Other than the non-prediction predictions, everyone leaned to a high scoring game. The Chargers have won with keep-away, ball-control offense to keep the shaky defense off the field. I'm still .000!

Comment

• TTK
                  EX-Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • America's Finest City
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                  Bolts: 42
                  Colts: 18
                  If you chop my scores in half, I'm pretty close.

Comment

• sandiego17
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                    Well...I was close.
                    No Chance!

Comment

Working...
                    X