• Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

Comment

• OhioBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Hell we need every game, but this is a game you don't want to lay an egg on it could end up being the one game that makes a difference in making the playoffs. Need the same intensity and displine on Monday Night minus false starts Troutman, and put the pressure on a below average quarterback in Henne. We rest Butler & Johnson get the victory, recoupe on the bye week get healthy.

Comment

• Beerman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Eastlake
        • Send PM

Losing in Jax isn't an option. Gotta get this win going into the bye.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Losing in Oakland isn't an option either.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Panama
            パナマ
            • Aug 2013
            • London
            • Opera singer and web developer.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
            Hell we need every game, but this is a game you don't want to lay an egg on it could end up being the one game that makes a difference in making the playoffs. Need the same intensity and displine on Monday Night minus false starts Troutman, and put the pressure on a below average quarterback in Henne. We rest Butler & Johnson get the victory, recoupe on the bye week get healthy.
            Oh right, I forgot... *This* week we're playoff bound. *Last* week we were looking at a top pick in the draft. I find it so hard to follow which part of the roller coaster we're on, so I'll focus on the platform where we get on and off, which seems to be about in the middle.

Hey Q, we lost one we shouldn't have but picked up one we shouldn't have, so we're back on track for 8-8. Do you want to concede now?
            Adipose

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Chad Hennie will play at QB, which is bad for the Chargers. Prefer to see Gabbert in there. And Justin Blackmon had a monster game last week, so hopefully Chargers took note. I also think Cecil Shorts, who was their leading receiver, might be able to play this week Ditto Mercedes Lewis. Denver played Jax missing 5 key starters.

Jags used a lot of cover 2, which was not the way Seattle played very much under Bradley, against Broncos to limit Manning and it seems like it worked somewhat so I expect them to do same to Rivers this week. The key to beating it is Mathews and Woodhead. Cover 2 is susceptible to the run so got to keep that going.

TG
              Last edited by Heatmiser; 10-16-2013, 05:42 AM.
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                Oh right, I forgot... *This* week we're playoff bound. *Last* week we were looking at a top pick in the draft. I find it so hard to follow which part of the roller coaster we're on, so I'll focus on the platform where we get on and off, which seems to be about in the middle.

Hey Q, we lost one we shouldn't have but picked up one we shouldn't have, so we're back on track for 8-8. Do you want to concede now?
                Isn't that the truth!

I will concede when we notch our 7th win...and not a win before. On our way to the Super Bowl!

Comment

• MakoShark
                  Disgruntled
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Alabama
                  • Send PM

4-3 going into the bye would be freakin great! We gotta get this game in the bag, get to the bye and rested up for Nov and Dec. If they drop this game, the Chargers will be poster children for inconsistency. Losing to the 2 worst teams in the league, in a span of 3 weeks is just not an option. East coast time zone, travelling cross country are no excuse. The coaching staff and team leaders have got to step it up this week.

I don't think we cover and I'll take the under. Go Chargers!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Beerman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Eastlake
                    • Send PM

I hope they hold out Butler this game. There's no point risking him re-aggravating his groin injury. Let it heal through the bye.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                      I hope they hold out Butler this game. There's no point risking him re-aggravating his groin injury. Let it heal through the bye.
                      True that, also Jarret Johnson too I am not sure how bad his hamstring is, but extra rest can't hurt!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                        Losing in Oakland isn't an option either.
                        It isn't?
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Beerman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Eastlake
                          • Send PM

Justin Blackmon (groin/hamstring) is not practicing Wednesday, as expected.
                          Blackmon is dealing with minor groin/hamstring injuries, so the Jaguars are giving him a scheduled rest day. Coach Gus Bradley confirmed Tuesday he's fully expected to play this week. Blackmon is going to be a target machine with Cecil Shorts (SC joint) looking doubtful for Week 7.

Comment

Working...
                          X