• Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    When did Weddle forget how tackle?
    Is it because he's sort of playing out of position and not getting the best angles to get to guys? I see what you're saying, though. I see him making fewer wrap-up kinds of tackles which I always liked about him and doing more of the kill shot stuff where guys bounce off of him, they slow down, gain a few more yards and then somebody else falls on top of them.

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      Is it because he's sort of playing out of position and not getting the best angles to get to guys? I see what you're saying, though. I see him making fewer wrap-up kinds of tackles which I always liked about him and doing more of the kill shot stuff where guys bounce off of him, they slow down, gain a few more yards and then somebody else falls on top of them.
      There have been instances where he has guys lined up, which were basically foregone conclusions in previous seasons, and missed the tackle. Speaking of Weddle:

Weddle’s passionate entreaty wasn’t about extending a streak for the sake of the streak. It was about attention to detail and doing what they set out to do and finishing a game.

“It was because in the past we would have just let them score,” Weddle said. “Why that happened I don’t know. But now when I’m the oldest guy out there, I can enforce what I want, what I think this team needs, how sincere this means to not only us but the team and what we’re trying to build.”

Somebody doesn't miss a certain Other Guy.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

You missed the point. Spectacularly so.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

“It was because in the past we would have just let them score,” Weddle said. “Why that happened I don’t know. But now when I’m the oldest guy out there, I can enforce what I want, what I think this team needs, how sincere this means to not only us but the team and what we’re trying to build.”[/I]

A fucking men.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Raiders suck.

Comment

• homeless simpson
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Cromartie:laugh:

Comment

Game balls

Comment

Working...
                X