• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
    But he looks unprepared against bad teams, no?
    I think they got caught preparing for two games knowing that they had a division game on Thursday. It's not the first time they've been accused of looking ahead. Both their losses have been followed by big wins.

And he did come out and say he was at fault.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I think there were many fans that didnt expect us to win a lot of games. Some said less than 4 games. Im not sure why this board is so shocked when we lose when they openly admit we are way thin on depth and talent. Im absolutely shocked we are in every game despite a defense with so many injuries and very little talent. And offensive line that has no real stud on it other than an up and coming rookie. I knew we would lose many games this year. I just thought they would be by blowouts. To see us compete with a ragtag group of guys makes me think that when we get through a couple more drafts we will be good for a long time. Rivers has at least 6-7 more years. I have friends on facebook who always cry that they want him gone. I think hes played great with what he has around him.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        I think they got caught preparing for two games knowing that they had a division game on Thursday. It's not the first time they've been accused of looking ahead. Both their losses have been followed by big wins.

And he did come out and say he was at fault.
        Good thing he's not the coach of the Chargers. His ass would be burning right now.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Good thing he's not the coach of the Chargers. His ass would be burning right now.
          At 6-3 and able to go up 3 games in the division with 6 games to play?

I don't think fans are complaining much.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
            The fact that you actually root for the Raiders devalues your opinion on the subject, IMO.
            The fact that all you care about is beating the comical Raiders devalues your objectivity on the subject. Total BS that McCoy was "hired to beat the Raiders", as if implying that was the primary reason. He was hired to beat all his opponents. If anything - and I really don't think this is true, either - a stronger case can be made that he was hired to beat the BRONCOS. Not the lowly Raiders.

Comment

• Charged up
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
              The Chargers lose to the Raiders because the Raiders physically beat the hell out of us because they know how soft we are. Every year I expect them to hurt our players win or lose because that D plays hard no matter how bad the team is as a whole.
              Hard4

You are officially this board's:

Debbie+Downer.png

Comment

We have a :debbiedowner: smiley.

: debbiedowner :

Comment

• TTK
                  EX-Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • America's Finest City
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                  At 6-3 and able to go up 3 games in the division with 6 games to play?

I don't think fans are complaining much.
                  Only because they have zero competition in that division.

I don't understand the tantrums by some Charger fans. We all knew this team had virtually zero percent chance of winning the division with Denver's current team. And it became even worse with what KC is doing.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Only because they have zero competition in that division.

I don't understand the tantrums by some Charger fans. We all knew this team had virtually zero percent chance of winning the division with Denver's current team. And it became even worse with what KC is doing.
                    What fans are throwing a tantrum?

I see one poster on this board that I would classify as throwing a tantrum. And I find it hard to believe he's even serious.
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• RobH
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Tokyo, Japan
                      • University English Lecturer
                      • Send PM

I thought everyone took this week's loss pretty darn well. There was criticism and dissection of the game, but no one was screaming to the gods about the unfairness of life or anything like that.

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        I think there were many fans that didnt expect us to win a lot of games. Some said less than 4 games. Im not sure why this board is so shocked when we lose when they openly admit we are way thin on depth and talent. Im absolutely shocked we are in every game despite a defense with so many injuries and very little talent. And offensive line that has no real stud on it other than an up and coming rookie. I knew we would lose many games this year. I just thought they would be by blowouts. To see us compete with a ragtag group of guys makes me think that when we get through a couple more drafts we will be good for a long time. Rivers has at least 6-7 more years. I have friends on facebook who always cry that they want him gone. I think hes played great with what he has around him.
                        Yeah well put. You can't have it both ways. You can't be up in arms about losing and then be up in arms about having no talent. So which one is it? Some people just like being up in arms, I guess?

I think the 14-2 season back in 2006 was the worst thing to happen to this fanbase. It is unrealistically the barometer for which seemingly all fans now hold the team accountable to.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                          Grammar Police
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

PowerSlave, now he could toss a tantum salad!
                          Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                          X