• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

I dont have a login problem. I just go to bookmarks and it takes me right in.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I really helps me when people log in. I hate to sound selfish. But i dont think its asking for much. Im not asking for money. Im asking for members to log in and guests who have been with us for years to make a free account.

Giving away free gifts wasnt working.

Comment

• whitelightning
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2017
        • Clayton North Carolina. Grew up in San Diego and still call it home!
        • Retired.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        I really helps me when people log in. I hate to sound selfish. But i dont think its asking for much. Im not asking for money. Im asking for members to log in and guests who have been with us for years to make a free account.

Giving away free gifts wasnt working.
        I didn't join for free gift's, i just wanted to be able to keep up with the Bolt's if I so desired without all the bullshit at other sites. I haven't been a fan of Spanoff from day one, it's the teams I always cared about. All the lurkers should sign up unless they have something to hide or maybe they're waiting for the right moment that will never come?

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by whitelightning View Post

I didn't join for free gift's, i just wanted to be able to keep up with the Bolt's if I so desired without all the bullshit at other sites. I haven't been a fan of Spanoff from day one, it's the teams I always cared about. All the lurkers should sign up unless they have something to hide or maybe they're waiting for the right moment that will never come?
          Well you have come to the right place. Really glad to have you. This forum when we were Thnflforum.com was almost as busy as .com. We created TPB and the team started losing. And you know how Charger fans can get when the team is struggling. lol

I know this team will start winning again. And when we do this place should get back to its glory days.

Ive seen some charger forum owners selling their forum on twiiter as a Charger Hate forum and it makes me laugh. I cant imagine holding onto and embracing my anger. Id just move on after an initial outburst. I think anger and rage are bad for your health. I definitely would never let spanos live in my head.

Comment

Working...
          X