• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers Radio Network Finalized

Kris Ankarlo and Shannon FarrenBeto DuranAlex Flanagan will join the Chargers broadcast team in various roles.

Chargers radio broadcasts throughout the season will be able to be heard across nine radio stations from Southern California to Nevada. Fans can listen in English on KGB-FM and KLSD-AM (San Diego), KNWZ (Palm Springs), KNWH-FM (Yucca Valley), KRLV-AM (Las Vegas), KRAK-AM (Victorville/Hesperia), KATY-FM (San Bernardino) and KPLY-AM (Reno). Spanish broadcasts can be heard on XHFG-FM (San Diego).

The Chargers iHeart Radio broadcast team will now include Farren reporting from the sideline, joining on play-by-play and Nick HardwickKLAS (Las Vegas), KBAK/KBFX (Bakersfield), KGMB (Honolulu), KSWT (Yuma/Imperial Valley), KMIR (Palm Springs), KGPE (Fresno) and ABC4 in Salt Lake City. In San Diego, KFMB will carry preseason games vs. Seattle (Aug. 13) and at San Francisco (Aug. 31), while CW San Diego Spero Dedes and Dan FoutsFootball Night in America.
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

It's interesting to me that the "Access Chargers" show won't be broadcast in the LA area, but will be elsewhere, including San Diego. KGB for me is a stronger signal than the KIOZ on the FM side.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I think when TC starts the NFLNetwork may end up giving us the Dallas treatment. It would seem that a decent amount of the staff are defacto charger fans now that we are in LA. I expect the coverage of the team to be much more amplified from that network alone this training camp. And if we win games we could see a lot of press coverage. Which would be nice because i love seeing this team on the news for positive reasons.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Damn, that's about 10x the coverage that had in SD.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

They probably have more coverage than the Rams.

Comment

• BoltBacker
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Las Vegas, NV
            • Send PM

Fans deserve a few positives out of all this mess.

I have no doubt if we start out fast and keep healthy LA fans will jump on the Chargers bandwagon quickly. The Rams have a decent base of fans but it will be engulfed quickly by a winner. This is not NOT Lakers/Clippers. Chargers could own the city if they produce a winner and sustain it.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBacker View Post
              Fans deserve a few positives out of all this mess.

I have no doubt if we start out fast and keep healthy LA fans will jump on the Chargers bandwagon quickly. The Rams have a decent base of fans but it will be engulfed quickly by a winner. This is not NOT Lakers/Clippers. Chargers could own the city if they produce a winner and sustain it.
              I see a push to win all 4 exhibition games coming. Win early and often to generate some positive publicity.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post

I see a push to win all 4 exhibition games coming. Win early and often to generate some positive publicity.
                Well, winning preseason games means nothing but the average fan dont get that..lol

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

A W gives fans something to drink about lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X