• Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Time to clock this balls

*oooof*
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      He doesnt use Green in he RZ and didnt have him in the game on that last play. What you said isnt close to what im talking about.
      Saw Green plenty of times inside the 20 today. Will have to review the DVR and see if he was in the final play or not.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        MM said bad job in 'clocking' the ball.
        Yeah no shit?

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
          Saw Green plenty of times inside the 20 today. Will have to review the DVR and see if he was in the final play or not.
          If he was in on plenty of RZ plays then i guarantee they didnt utilize him there because you wouldnt have to go look it up. That last play it was 5'11"- 6' Vince Brown who was trying to catch that pass.

Comment

• Panama
            パナマ
            • Aug 2013
            • London
            • Opera singer and web developer.
            • Send PM

If he was in on plenty of RZ plays then i guarantee they didnt utilize him there because you wouldnt have to go look it up. That last play it was 5'11"- 6' Vince Brown who was trying to catch that pass.
            I knew the NFL allowed coaches to talk to their QBs via a helmet headset, but I didn't realise they had games consoles (Nintendo? Wii? Xbox?) hooked up to the QB's arms as well.
            Adipose

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
              I knew the NFL allowed coaches to talk to their QBs via a helmet headset, but I didn't realise they had games consoles (Nintendo? Wii? Xbox?) hooked up to the QB's arms as well.
              MADDENing.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Den60
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

And we're missing our starting LT, starting LG, starting RG, starting RT, and, for a few series, our starting C. Never mind that we're also missing our top 2 WRs and were without Allen for a long stretch as well. Or that on defense we're missing our top 4 (starters and backups) OLBs and lost one of our DBs for about half of the game. The fact that we're competitive in any of these games, especially when playing on the East Coast with all these injuries against a playoff contender, is a fucking miracle.
                No, the only starting O-lineman we were missing was Dunlap. Hardwick missed some plays but he was in for most of the game. If you look around the league injuries seem to be the rule rather than the exception. Denver has had some pretty big injuries (and a player suspension) and they are 7-1. You have some teams that have done pretty well with issues at QB (Cleveland, Chicago). Hell, Oakland had a roster in much worse shape than us coming into the season and went into Houston today and won with an undrafted rookie at QB. I don't think we are all that worse off that a lot of teams when it comes to injuries.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                  No, the only starting O-lineman we were missing was Dunlap. Hardwick missed some plays but he was in for most of the game. If you look around the league injuries seem to be the rule rather than the exception. Denver has had some pretty big injuries (and a player suspension) and they are 7-1. You have some teams that have done pretty well with issues at QB (Cleveland, Chicago). Hell, Oakland had a roster in much worse shape than us coming into the season and went into Houston today and won with an undrafted rookie at QB. I don't think we are all that worse off that a lot of teams when it comes to injuries.
                  No we were missing our starting LT and ouot starting RT. Remember our starting RT who you said was a OG. Well he had to play LT so to you, taht there alone is a travesty. Clary is our starting RG, not our startinf RT so we were issing our stating RT. Clary i awful ass a RT. Troutman started over Rinehart and somebody had to play in Clarys G spot which means his backup was starting.

And sorry, Denver has more talent and depth than we do. Our depth isnt good across the board.

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Opera singer and web developer.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                    No, the only starting O-lineman we were missing was Dunlap.
                    You are wrong. See the table below:

LT Dunlap Fluker
                    LG Rinehart Troutman
                    C Hardwick Hardwick
                    RG Clary Rinehart
                    RT Fluker Clary
                    Doesn't matter if the players starting were the regular starters if they were playing out of position. They were, essentially, the backups at those positions. For example, Fluker may be a starter, but at LT he is behind Dunlap, Harris, Remmers, and probably Schilling on the depth chart. (And yes, Hardwick did play most of the game, but I only said he missed a few series. I believe he missed two, but I suppose it might only have been one. That doesn't invalidate my point about having backups at every other OL position, even if the backups are normally starters at other OL positions.)
                    Adipose

Comment

• zoom
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I am over the injury thing. At this point, it becomes a positive in that we can evaluate younger players (Williams, Kaiser and Addae). I would really like to see Taylor, Geathers more and eventually Sorensen.

Comment

• SFW
                        PB Official Game Thread Starter
                        • Jul 2013
                        • NY
                        • USMC
                        • Send PM

You are wrong. See the table below:

LT Dunlap Fluker
                        LG Rinehart Troutman
                        C Hardwick Hardwick
                        RG Clary Rinehart
                        RT Fluker Clary
                        Doesn't matter if the players starting were the regular starters if they were playing out of position. They were, essentially, the backups at those positions. For example, Fluker may be a starter, but at LT he is behind Dunlap, Harris, Remmers, and probably Schilling on the depth chart. (And yes, Hardwick did play most of the game, but I only said he missed a few series. I believe he missed two, but I suppose it might only have been one. That doesn't invalidate my point about having backups at every other OL position, even if the backups are normally starters at other OL positions.)
                        Considering there was only one player out with an injury (Dunlap) the team decided to disrupt nearly every position on the line by choice. They could have left everyone in place and played Wiggins at LT and given him help with a TE. They then would have had 4 of the 5 in their normal starting positions.
                        1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
                        2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
                        3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
                        4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
                        5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
                        6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
                        7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

So, again, it's McCoy's fault that Rivers didn't throw it to him? Maybe your angst should be directed towards Rivers then.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X