• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I am bracing for the worst no contact and to go down like that! We can ill afford injuries like this, the DL looks strong at least the starters, I mean at least Bosa and Ingram, all other portions of the defense was pretty lame from LB's, CB's, and Safeties.

Comment

• rustybolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2017
      • Send PM

Big Dog, with all due respect, a severe sprain can be in fact a momentary dislocation that re-aligns itself, i.e. re-seats itself. Those can be tricky because they will be prone to re-injury until everything is completely healed. Perryman won't be easily replaced and so we can only hope for the best.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Toomer is a good player and brings some things that Perryman does not. LB is deep for this team.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Any word on Bosa? I didn't like the looks of his elbow. he was favoring it a lot.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Bolt-O commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't seen anything about it. It looked like a 'funny bone' thing.

6025 commented
            Editing a comment
            They were also talking about his dislocated finger from last year. It's still dislocated and requires taping every game. Supposedly will have surgery in the offseason, not sure why he didn't take care of it this past offseason.
        • OhioBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          Toomer is a good player and brings some things that Perryman does not. LB is deep for this team.

TG
          Maybe deep in the numbers not experience wise or talent wise, I do like Toomer, but once you go pass, Perryman and Brown, none of these guys make me feel like we'll be good, and that goes for Emanuel who starts, then it is a bunch of guys Perry, Harris, Dunbar, Moore, and Onuwualu. Unless you look at putting Ingram back LB then you lose a little punch on the D-line

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Out through week 4.

Comment

• Rugger05
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              Out through week 4.
              After seeing the replay I was convinced it was his achilles. I will take this

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Maybe we should kick the tires on Daryl Washington. Maybe his suspension troubles would end. It may be something our curse has a positive effect on. lol Is Sean Weatherspoon healthy?

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post

After seeing the replay I was convinced it was his achilles. I will take this
                  Yeah i dont think he was saying "pop". I saw you tweet that. I think he was talking with the assistant. Then he gave the thumbs up. As if he knew then and there it was a major sprain.

But ive read he may need surgery so. My son rolled his ankle hard and didnt break or tear anything. He was done for 15 months. Gonna have to use the 5th year option at school. Fingers crossed hes finally healthy. Should be starting again.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Boltjolt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looked to me like he said it twice. Could even here it a little once. He had a MRI today, nothing announced?

• Rugger05
                    Rugger05 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope your son has a great year this year. I guy I played with at Phoenix Rugby Club is the new coach at ASU. He is South African so of course he is an a-hole, but I was glad to see ASU program go in a different direction after what happened against Nogales Tech
                • Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I'm glad it isn't an Achilles rupture, but at first glance it appeared to be a non-contact injury. It does sound like he did tear something though.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

What you dont want is some sort of avulsion fracture of the distal fibula. With ligament separation. I think it could be something like that since the mention of surgery. But most docs will tell you that its not needed and wont speed up healing. He may come back and play with swelling after every game. Manage it and then have offseason surgery.

Would not be surprised ifhe ends up seeing Dr Ferkel.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Chargers MLB Denzel Perryman (ankle) will miss the first four games of the season and may require surgery.

A strong run defender, Perryman will miss games against the Broncos, Dolphins, Chiefs, and Eagles, if this report proves true. And it sounds like Perryman could be sidelined even longer. The Chargers and Ravens continue to lose players at an alarming rate. Korey Toomer is Perryman's backup.
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                      X