So who are you now rooting for and against?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    People actually root for the Chargers on here?
    Rep.

Comment

• blahblahblah
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      People actually root for the Chargers on here?
      lol

Comment

• blahblahblah
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

I'll be rooting for all the teams with worse records than the Chargers, the LA Kings, Tottenham Spurs, and SDSU Aztecs.

For the SB? Fuckifiknow. Detroit?

Comment

• Buck
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Chiefs vs Saints or Seahawks Superbowl

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Rooting for no one except for Denver NOT to win a SB.

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SFWfromESPN View Post
              I am glad you hoping for a natural disaster that destroys peoples homes and lives.
              You got it. That is what I'm hoping for.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                Go Aztecs and Pads
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                Other than the Chargers? Well, I'll root against the Raiders. Nothing else really matters.

Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass who wins the Super Bowl if the Chargers aren't in it, as long as it's an entertaining game.
                Pretty much exactly as I see it. Although, I guess if a Manning or a Raider makes the Super Bowl, I'll root for the other team, or, better yet, I probably won't even watch. I've missed a few Super Bowls. I'm much more of a San Diego Chargers fan than I am a fan of professional sports.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

Being in Carolina I'd be rooting for Carolina...they are a surprise underdog and are playing some pretty decent defense that really could make a run. If they beat NO again I think they showed they are not a fluke.

I'm kinda loving the 9rs self destructing. For the life of them they can't beat a good team despite all the ball washing of Kap that was going on. A good defense has proved their weakness and Kap can't do shit to lead them out of it...he just doesnt have the goods as a pure QB.

I'd say after Carolina Seattle might be my next pick....I might end up moving that way and they are fun to watch at least.

Anything but Brady. Can't stand him. I don't really want the Broncos but I still think Manning's the best QB in my lifetime i've seen...if anyone plays to deserve it he does....I just don't think i could root for Manning unless he was playing Brady though....then lose in the SB to Carolina.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

I would way rather have Brady win another ring than Manning. Go Pats!

Comment

• Screeme
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Its hard not to be a Seahawks fan where I'm at; and now that they're not in the AFC West.. the Seahawks are sort of my adopted NFC team.. so I'll be rooting for them.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

The Carolina game will be interesting former Charger DC Ron Rivera now Panther head coach. What I find interesting you look at there Defense is aggressive and they don't have a lot of well-know defensive players they have the rookie DL that some of us wanted Star Lotulelei and an up and coming star LB Luke Kuechly (2nd Year). Off the top do you know any of there other starters on D? Coaching makes a difference I also stated you have to have at least two of the three types of players on D, 1. That phyiscal dominate player (Lotulelei) 2. That agressive playmaker (Kuechy) 3. Speed player at corner or DE (not sure who that is for Carolina). The Chargers have none of the three on there D and definetly don't have good caoaching.

LOL! Looked up Panthers roster there nickel corner is no other than Drayton Florence who has two INTs one less than our secondary which has 3 INT(Cox, Patrick, Gilchrist)

Is Florence better than Cox. LOL

Comment

• Den60
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                          The Carolina game will be interesting former Charger DC Ron Rivera now Panther head coach. What I find interesting you look at there Defense is aggressive and they don't have a lot of well-know defensive players they have the rookie DL that some of us wanted Star Lotulelei and an up and coming star LB Luke Kuechly (2nd Year). Off the top do you know any of there other starters on D? Coaching makes a difference I also stated you have to have at least two of the three types of players on D, 1. That phyiscal dominate player (Lotulelei) 2. That agressive playmaker (Kuechy) 3. Speed player at corner or DE (not sure who that is for Carolina). The Chargers have none of the three on there D and definetly don't have good caoaching.

LOL! Looked up Panthers roster there nickel corner is no other than Drayton Florence who has two INTs one less than our secondary which has 3 INT(Cox, Patrick, Gilchrist)

Is Florence better than Cox. LOL
                          Florence Henderson is better than Cox.

Comment

Working...
                          X