I wasn't the only fool

Fuck yea.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
      How could the Charger defense give up so many points!??!!!! (joke)

Wish I was able to watch the game. Otherwise, why do the Chargers keep cutting Tutu?
      I don't know. Can we keep him this time, Mr. Spanos?

Comment

• ICE
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Grrrreat win! Without a doubt best win in years. Could not believe that Rivers drove down and won the game on the last drive.... been a long time coming for this team and Rivers to close out a game on the final drive and to do it against the chefs in their home (one of hardest road games in the leage) is tremendous! So fn stoked for Rivers and the Bolts right now!!!
        Some people say the Bolts shouldn't even be in the playoffs....

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          Who took the oaper bag OFF for the group pic????
          It was a Chiefs fan that got into our first picture.

So we "took care of him".

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Tamba Hali received good news with head coach Andy Reid revealing his star outside linebacker sustained a "slight" ankle sprain in the team's loss to San Diego.

Hali injured the ankle during a loss to the San Diego Chargers on Sunday and was helped off the field by medical staff. He was seen in the locker room after the game on crutches, and Reid referred to it as a sprain in his post-game press conference.
            Arrowhead Pride: Reaction to Hali/Houston injuries

Early reports on Monday indicated that Hali would be OK. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported he would miss a week of practice, but added "there's a feeling that he will still be able to play on Sunday."

Kansas City avoided a serious blow, but wait to hear about defensive end Justin Houston. He suffered a subluxed elbow in the loss, and there was too much swelling to conduct an MRI on Monday. Hali has recorded nine sacks in 10 games this season and paired with Houston to make the most dominant pass rushing duo in the league. The pair has combined for 20 of the team's league-leading 37 sacks.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
            X