• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

A discussion about the AFC West.

After yesterdays games I am seeing the AFC West in a new light.

KC as we thought was pretending on offence yet there defence is strong. I do not know if they will continue to be as strong without Houston and Hali. (Imagine how that defence would look if they had infuuries like we have... I could see the Chief in a tail spin and out of the post season.

Denver, watching them blow a 24 point lead was priceless! I think this could be the tturning point for Denver who has gone into a choke-a-thon at the end of other seasons before.

Oakland (Still) Sucks.

Us: We could be a dark horse at this point. A win vs the Bangals and Denver could have us in a good place considering our abundence of home games to close out the last 5 games.

How do you see it???
    Go Rivers!
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Biggest question in my mind is how effective will Fluker be on a sore knee?
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Buck
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

We suck too. KC beat 9 shitty teams. Denver is great. That's the truth.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Denver goes as far as Manning can take them. Even if they get to the Super Bowl it will be tough for them to win.

Manning at the Meadowlands in Feb. I bet they have heaters the size of houses in there
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
          Denver goes as far as Manning can take them. Even if they get to the Super Bowl it will be tough for them to win.

Manning at the Meadowlands in Feb. I bet they have heaters the size of houses in there
          Wouldn't surprise me if they were huge enough to block several rows of seats. Like anyone cares about the ticketholders anymore.
          sigpic

Comment

• sandiego17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I believe Denver will still get the home field advantage in the AFC, but Manning isn't the same either in the playoffs or in the cold. Combined? Good luck donkeys. KC will make the playoffs, they're at 9 wins already, but who knows with them. I don't think they could beat Denver or NE in the playoffs. Andy Reid hasn't learned to manage the clock in his entire career, he was a disaster yesterday (maybe some KC columnist writes a "the game is to big for Reid, obviously can't adapt/learn" article?) Bolts are inconsistent, I don't expect the playoffs, would basically have to run the table and that's tough with the injuries everywhere. Finally, F the raiders.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Denver is a 3 1/2 point favorite over the Chiefs. It will be interesting to see how each team bounces back.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • SoDak
                • Technology Director
                • Send PM

I see Denver beating the Cheifs again.

The Chargers aren't going to make the playoffs, I don't think. 4 out of 5 at home to finish is going be "close but no cigar" territory.

Had a chance in games at Tennessee, Washington, and Miami. (hey all Eastern Time zone!, strange?)

I see the chargers probably winning 3 out of the last 5 and finishing 8 and 8. (I'm not sure which 3)

The Titans/Ravens/Steelers/Chargers/Jets all at 5-6...and the Colts/Bengals division leaders at 7-4.

Those are the 7 teams we need to lose, and lose several times, down the stretch.
                "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Denver and Manning would be better off getting into the divisionals and traveling somewhere warmer. Problem is, the only team right now that qualifies for that is Indianapolis.

Here's hoping the mother of all winters hits the midwest and east coast.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                    I see Denver beating the Cheifs again.

The Chargers aren't going to make the playoffs, I don't think. 4 out of 5 at home to finish is going be "close but no cigar" territory.

Had a chance in games at Tennessee, Washington, and Miami. (hey all Eastern Time zone!, strange?)

I see the chargers probably winning 3 out of the last 5 and finishing 8 and 8. (I'm not sure which 3)

The Titans/Ravens/Steelers/Chargers/Jets all at 5-6...and the Colts/Bengals division leaders at 7-4.
                    Those are the 7 teams we need to lose, and lose several times, down the stretch.

Even though we share the same record as the Jets, I am pretty sure we will finish better than them their offense is horrible and Geno Smith hasn't looked good at all.

Titans play teams close, and beat us head up, but how far you think they can go with Fitzpatrick. they are more likely to win 2 or 3 more games

I think the only possible way for us to sneak in the playoffs is we win 4 of the 5 remainding and we have to beat Cincy, other than that wild-card will probably come out of the AFC North

Remainding Schedule
                    Balt Pitt, Min, @Det, NE, @Cin
                    Cincy @SD, IND, @Pitt, Minn, @Balt
                    Pitt @Balt, Miami, Cin, @GB, Clev

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                      I believe Denver will still get the home field advantage in the AFC, but Manning isn't the same either in the playoffs or in the cold. Combined? Good luck donkeys. KC will make the playoffs, they're at 9 wins already, but who knows with them. I don't think they could beat Denver or NE in the playoffs. Andy Reid hasn't learned to manage the clock in his entire career, he was a disaster yesterday (maybe some KC columnist writes a "the game is to big for Reid, obviously can't adapt/learn" article?) Bolts are inconsistent, I don't expect the playoffs, would basically have to run the table and that's tough with the injuries everywhere. Finally, F the raiders.
                      Time to rep this posts
                      sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Of the teams contending for a wildcard spot, list the starting QB for each team...
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X